This is why there arent as many success stories

[Pi...]

So happy for you dude! You got off a bit before me and we were both in hell. Our posts basically mirrored each other. So glad that you are better! Live and enjoy it! Hopefully I get there soon too.

SaL

• 2 weeks later...
Yeah, thanks for letting us know. This is one of those posts that actually gives me hope. I suspect It'll take me quite a while. Enjoy your health and take care of yourself.  :thumbsup:

I cried reading your story. You are your own hero. Thanks for taking the time for the ones left behind. I hope you will answer this. Did you ever feel your brain feeling so debilitating weird 24/7? I know it's benzo withdrawal but it's nice connecting with someone with similar symptoms.

Enjoy your life. Nothing will phase you now.  :)💗

Ok on that story.  That shores me up.  Just jumped 10 days ago and I will hang in until that miracle happens.  Thanks so much.

So happy to see this, PK.  I remember reading your posts and you really struggled.  Thanks for coming back to post your story for others who need the hope and encouragement.

Have a happy benzo- free life!

Challis  :highfive:

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

God bless you for coming back to write! I too swear I will do that someday. I need these stories!

Can't believe you c/t off of that much K!! Awesome story. I've almost got 30 days free...pushing forward:)

thanks for coming back and posting bud. I almost there too and feeling the same relief and newness to enjoy life and the temptation to just walk away and not look back in disgust at this whole ordeal is super tempting. I really appreciate people like yourself who remember and think of the people still suffering. I will do the same even though im close to walking away point.

Hope life treats you much better from now on bud! youve earned it.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...

YASSS.  So glad you're at 101%, OP.  I just came here to update and saw that it's been NINE YEARS since I quit etizolam.  :o

People come here at their lowest & then move on when they've improved which is what the site is here for.  And amen to that.  Protracted withdrawal is absolutely real but so is protracted HEALING!  I'm living proof:  just got my libido back after 9 arduous years of frigidity that started on Day 1, Minute 1 of benzo withdrawal.  I'll never take the small things 4 granted again.  🙏🏻

(Sorry to anyone whose message I missed while gone.  I haven't logged on in ages for this very reason). 

• 3 weeks later...