Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Anybody using seroquel for d/r?

[ca...]

I would definitely stop taking that shit right now - it won't do a thing for you except screw up your brain chemistry even more!  These doctors are powerless to help us in benzo w/d, and they can't stand that, so they need to give themselves a reason to be and prescribe more shit that actually hurts us even more..

Do your homework on seroquel - I was on an antipsychotic called risperdal for 3 years and it took much of my very soul..

Exercise will help more than any of these blasted pills.

I'm taking 25 mg for insomnia and have for six months. I started tapering it a few weeks ago. It is a tough drug to kick for me during Benzo wd. I don't see how it would help your sx. And if you think there is no benefit frankly I would talk to the doctor about stopping it now before you become habituated to it.

Good luck. It's a terrible sx. I have it, too

I would definitely stop taking that shit right now - it won't do a thing for you except screw up your brain chemistry even more!  These doctors are powerless to help us in benzo w/d, and they can't stand that, so they need to give themselves a reason to be and prescribe more shit that actually hurts us even more..

Do your homework on seroquel - I was on an antipsychotic called risperdal for 3 years and it took much of my very soul..

Exercise will help more than any of these blasted pills.

No kidding, eric.  It's enough to make one blow a fuse, isn't it?!  It's criminal!!!  :tickedoff: