Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

I'm breaking down and losing my mind

[Li...]

I can't handle what's happening to me right now.  I'm losing my mind and I've broken down all day.  I'm hurting so much, someone please help me. 

Hi, I'm sorry you're not feeling well. When you registered a few days ago you said you'd only been on benzos two days and you were going to stop taking them.  However, your signature says you are using them as needed?  I must warn you that if benzos are used "as needed" for more than a few weeks, or on and off over time, one can experience tolerance or tolerance withdrawal symptoms.  But your symptoms now might be coming from the other medications you are taking, so you might want to post/ask questions about  Wellbutrin and Cymbalta here, on our "Other Medications" board, which is busier than this one.  Also, try using the search function on that board, upper right, to look up previous posts about your non-benzo meds:

http://www.benzobuddies.org/forum/index.php?board=60.0

:smitten:

Hey Lily,

Be patient with yourself-you earned it. You're doing a courageous thing because you were born to be free! You are NOT alone-there are tens of thousands of us-and you will make it. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger so imagine how strong you're going to be! You hang in there, kiddo. Hugs to you.