Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Need a general gabepentin taper plsn

[e3...]

I decided today that I want off my three doses daily of 300 mgs. I hear it's pure heck to get off of. I have been on it for about three months. About a week and a half ago I.started getting heightened anxiety, insomnia, and the worst headache in the world. Plus on it I have put on 33 pounds of.weight. I cold turkey ed.from Ativan 1 month and 11 days ago. It has been so bad lately that I have 2 rescue doses and I have been tempted to take.one.

Tired of being sick. Can someone.help me. thanks!

i've been on and off and have some exp.

if you 3x300 a day, I would drop the day dose complete, and stay on an evening 300 dose for couple days. then I would taper the 300 dose down to 200 for some time, then 100, then 50 for a while and stop

• 2 weeks later...

I was wondering do you liquify it and pull out liquid like Valium taper

Does it make you gain weight? Did u eat more or just gain? Are you exercising or able to?

I have gained some weight but that's good

I just don't want too much

Been walking

On 200 3 times per day

To aid with getting me off the last 1mg

I was in horrific pain and Akathesia and it has helped but I don't want another problem