Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Got my new gram scale today - Yeah!!

[Ka...]

Got my new gram scale from Amazon yesterday and it's too cute for words.  Thanks for those who gave me suggestions on what scale to get.  I ended up getting the "Gemini 20".  I was able to sit down before my anxiety kicked in over having to return for another test at the breast center (see Progress Note).  I practiced and practiced using it and think I understand how to use it.

So does this sound like a good plan for detoxing off my remaining Klonopin.  I started with .50mg which equals 174 grams.  I plan to reduce 1/8mg a week.  So here's my calculations and tell me if you think I'm off.

Started:

.50mg K = 174grams

.437mg K = 152grams (where I'm currently at) continue to reduce by 1/8 each week.  Also holding at 15mg Valium during K detox

.375mg K = 130grams

.312mg K = 108gram

.25mg K = 86grams

.19mg K = 64grams

.125mg K = 42grams

.063mg K = 20grams

JUMP

• 2 weeks later...

Your figures look correct but you need to look at the decimal point, a .5mg K pill will weigh 0.174grams I think so your figures should be .130  .108  .086  .064  .042  .020

Your pills may be different but when I weighed .5 mg k pills I got an average of .171mg per

Good luck with your taper, I take my klonopin dose twice per day, are you going to do this or just once per day?

Also I got weekly pill boxes and made a weeks worth of doses at a time and marked the sections on the box with day and amount to save me any confusion.