Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Tought dealing with gabapentin.

[46...]

[46...]
Mostly because pretty much everything i eat has something that interferes with with the absorption, like Ascorbic acid, or Sodium bicarbonate. I wonder if it's wise to taper it no, since i just keep feeeling worse  every day. Jumped June 2015, so i'm 1+ year off benzos. Another question i have is, when  is it safe to eat problematic stuff since i took the pill?

Mostly because pretty much everything i eat has something that interferes with with the absorption, like Ascorbic acid, or Sodium bicarbonate. I wonder if it's wise to taper it no, since i just keep feeeling worse  every day. Jumped June 2015, so i'm 1+ year off benzos. Another question i have is, when  is it safe to eat problematic stuff since i took the pill?

I'm just wondering if you are certain that it's the gabapentin that making you 'feel worse every day'?

Isn't another suspect protracted, (not even protracted really), withdrawal waves from your benzo?

Something to think about?

• 4 weeks later...