Important Survey - Please Participate ×

Lee Hardy - Deceptive Practices

[Co...]

Nobody has contacted me.  Apparently I haven't introduced myself so I am not receiving any help with my request and desire to taper.  Maybe you think I might be another version of this person.  I can assure you that I am not.  But I would like it is someone would answer my messages.  I am not sure what is going on.  Please help.  Thank you..  :-\

Hello VikingPrincess,

I'm sorry you are not receiving replies to your messages. Are you sending Personal Messages?  Any tapering advice should be given on the open forum so you can receive a lot of different ideas and choose the one that works best for you.

We in no way think you are another version of Lee Hardy, believe me!!!!

We'd love to help. Let me know what I can do.  What kind of support and information do you desire?  If you are unsure where to post, please do send me a PM and I'll direct you to the best place for your questions.

pianogirl  :smitten:

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Co...]

• [pi...]

• [1w...]

• [fi...]

Viking princess.. can I suggest you look at some of the support groups and perhaps post in there rather than in the introduction section? Most of us move from there to support groups and even your own blog ? Believe me you are very welcome here .. we all look to help and support each other.

I am mostly on Ativan threads but you will find a lot of support under your benzo.. just scrolldown the topic headings and dive right on in !

All the best

BB

• 2 weeks later...

Is there anyone still here who remembers a woman named Jana? I don't know if she's still using that name, or if she has set up a new website after closing down BDR (Benzodiazepine Recovery, I believe). I recently heard she's still active and her new site is locked, i.e. no public access.

Beware of this person.

aweigh

Hi aweigh,

Although I have some serious disagreements with Jana, I do not think it fair to conflate her actions/activities with those of Lee Hardy. Irrespective of how I (and some others) might feel about Jana, I think it fair to say that Jana's actions were well-intentioned.

Having said that, my criticism of her 'method' are serious - I have detailed them already. Several posts, from here, onwards:

http://www.benzobuddies.org/forum/index.php?topic=72390.msg973423#msg973423

And a couple of posts to this thread too:

http://www.benzobuddies.org/forum/index.php?topic=159823.msg2137482#msg2137482

[/

Hi Colin,

Thanks for the reply and the links. I have no knowledge of Lee Hardy, and probably should have read the entire thread before I posted. I do have direct experience with Jana, although not recent. It was dishonest and traumatic enough that I wanted to caution other people about her. I wasn't trying to compare or conflate her or her "method" with anything or anybody, and I hope I didn't create any confusion about this.

I don't particularly want to go into the details of my interaction with Jana, although documentable proof (e.g. emails) is an unassailable defense against libel. I don't need to get back at her for the damage she did. I have found what goes around comes around, at the risk of a cliché.

Thanks for the response,

aweigh

• 1 month later...

Hi benzogirl,

As you will note, your post was auto-edited to remove that link (so I already knew about that one). But thank you for letting us know (after all, there is no way for you to know which links/websites we have already blocked). In case you are wondering, the "#LH4" code let's me know which site/link you attempted to post. Good to see that the blocking system is working as hoped/expected.

Ah. I see that I have the wrong explanatory post linked in my auto-edit notice (I linked to my draft). I'll change that now.

• 3 weeks later...
:thumbsup:Right on. This is happening all over the web and youtube..."farming" for clients...it enrages me, taking advantage of pain... Glad you seem to have gotten rid of her.

• 1 month later...
Thank You Colin, quite unbelievable what some will do , the fact is too ...She was off only months or a couple of years and say's she is qualified .I just read read her posts under her name you put up ...I don't visit any other forum...this is all the help we need , I can't see any other helping like this one ...Thank You again..Tass x

• 3 weeks later...

Many thanks to you Colin, for your support and continued efforts to ensure a commercial free zone here. This forum has had a positive, critical impact on.

Peace,

Catt02

[58...]
I fell victim to her too...Paid $60 for thirty minutes of encouragement talk...could have gotten that here...

• 1 year later...

Did she not go through actual Benzo withdrawal? Or did she and she’s just saying she is healed ti make money?

Who knows. What I do know is that she was very deceptive, sneaky, dishonest, and feel well short of what I consider ethically acceptable behaviour.