Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Zyprexa!

[lu...]

Hello

Has anyone tried Zyprexa and has gotten off successfully. I have been trying to get off of the drug several times

but have been very unsuccessful its like going through benzo hell. I take 2.5 mg in the morning and 5mg at night.

Where do I start to taper? I also take remeron and paxil. Which drug do i taper off first?

Any advise would be great thanks Kim

I came off 2.5mg of zyprexa cold turkey 5 years ago.....and several other low doses of benzos.....i should have tapered but my shrink told me to ct saying it is safe...and here i am 5 years later.. :tickedoff:...my earlier days of withdrawal was pure hell...but im still here and slowly improving....i just hope your doc makes u do a proper taper

hsj999,

When you tapered off of Zyprexa 5 years ago what withdrawel symptoms did experience?

This is my 4th attempt to withdrawel the worse symptom for me was high anxiety and

nausea. I am glad your still here as I will too. Kim

hsj999,

When you tapered off of Zyprexa 5 years ago what withdrawel symptoms did experience?

This is my 4th attempt to withdrawel the worse symptom for me was high anxiety and

nausea. I am glad your still here as I will too. Kim

Hi i still suffer from insomnia dizziness muscle cramping nausea and body zaps ...i am getting worried as it is my 5th year and still not healed....