Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Statins/crestor

[Co...]

Well I'm supposed to be low carb but I'm not. Last test showed total cholesterol was 229 and ldl was 148. It's not that high but my fasting blood sugar was 111. It's higher than it used to be.

Your cholesterol numbers aren't that bad, they are just borderline. There are a lot of things you can do short of drugs to get them in line. Did you have an hbA1c test done? That is far more telling than one blood glucose reading (too many variable affect it, including anxiety).

Hey Cool,

Not crestor but I just started atorvastatin (lipitor) in August. Hard to say if I'm feeling side effects from it because I also got put on metoprolol and ramipril too.

I'm just feeling a lot of fatigue mostly.

Chin

You know what scares me and makes me want to take meds is the chest pain, spasms, tightness, palps I get. I had a nuclear stress test done and it was all good. My a1c was 5.5