Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Ibuprofen's glutamate blocking?

[Kl...]

So my acute withdrawals are over and now I've fallen into this other struggle of symptoms that occur daily. Cog fog, balance issues, tingling in my hands and feet, inability to focus/read, blurred vision, inability to perform chores or exercise without becoming so rev'd up that I feel like I'm back in acute, heat and humidity intolerance.

The only thing that helps is when I take a dose of ibuprofen. I've tried other supplements, I've changed my diet, and I've cut out all coffee. I'll drink tea for the Theanine and other health benefits and it helps somewhat but the dose of ibuprofen is a huge game-changer.

Could the glutamate blocking ability of ibuprofen be the reason?

Could the glutamate blocking ability of ibuprofen be the reason?

It does that?

from all i've seen it would make sense to slow down gutamate.

• 3 weeks later...
Advil was the one saving grace for me and still is,Ionly take 1 a couple times a day and it helps tremendously.              Reindeer