Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Flumenazil?

[Ti...]

yes it sounds like snake oil to me. they have been offering it for years now. I think if it worked people would be flocking from all over the world to be cured. There is no quick fix to benzodiazepine withdrawal.

Anyone heard of this?  There are addiction centers who claim they can stop benzo withdrawal in 8 days.  Anyone heard ofcthis medication?

I honestly don't know why it would stop withdrawal. It's basically the antidote to benzos. It displaces benzos at the receptor site. If anything it would put you into withdrawal. It is used in the hospital setting to reverse the effects of benzos the same way Narcan is used to reverse the effects of opiates in those who have overdosed.

Stop Benzo w/d in 8 days?? I don't think so, Timmy. Nice try, though. You are going to have to suffer some. There's no other way. A slow taper is the best way to ease into it. A nice sloooowwwwww taper. Please make up your mind and just do it. You'll feel better! 

Flumazanil is essentially a pharmaceutical CT.  It clears the benzo out of your system.

Its commonly used by aneasthesiologists  to wake people up from anaesthesia