Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Hey guys, I'm leaving.

[be...]

Bets!

You are moving back to Ohio! You are starting a new life already! Congratulations my K-Twin! Freedom! I have to say this: do not worry if you do not know what you are doing because the craziest things are the wisest things we can do. Change of air  :smitten:

You know you can always be back  :smitten:

Very happy for you!

I am sending you lots of kisses!  :smitten:

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [be...]

• [At...]

• [Be...]

• [wa...]

Leslie:

How do I change it. When I type in the name, up pops BB with no log in required. :-\

Just go to Profile --> Account Settings

The email box is right there. Just double check the spelling, to be safe. I get nervous about stuff like that, so I copy and paste directly from an email.

Thanks Leslie, I fixed it to my gmail account. :smitten:

Just make sure it's your own.  :laugh:

[5f...]

Leslie:

How do I change it. When I type in the name, up pops BB with no log in required. :-\

Just go to Profile --> Account Settings

The email box is right there. Just double check the spelling, to be safe. I get nervous about stuff like that, so I copy and paste directly from an email.

Just make sure it's your own.  :laugh:

Thanks Leslie, I fixed it to my gmail account. :smitten:

Nice work Betsy!  :thumbsup:

WHAT???!!!  Am I going to be the lonely CT resident or dope that is staying here is liberal CT??!!

I'll try and represent this state here on BB the best that I can.

Good luck in Ohio and don't give that state to another Clinton!!!

Hah -- you see Bets?  No one can resist talking politics on your thread.  You're like a magnet.  So funny.  I miss our election thread for it's outstanding distraction value.  (BTW, Ohio Secretary of State J. Kenneth Blackwell delivered the election to Bush in 2004  - like he said he would.  And The very wealthy towns of Greenwich, Darien, New Canaan, Ridgefield and Wilton vote overwhelmingly Republican).

WBB

Hah -- you see Bets?  No one can resist talking politics on your thread.  You're like a magnet.  So funny.  I miss our election thread for it's outstanding distraction value.  (BTW, Ohio Secretary of State J. Kenneth Blackwell delivered the election to Bush in 2004  - like he said he would.  And The very wealthy towns of Greenwich, Darien, New Canaan, Ridgefield and Wilton vote overwhelmingly Republican).

WBB

Wanna, are you CT too?

I think there is a BB lady somewhere in upstate CT. Try and find her.

WBB those areas where they voted Republican are richer than God himself so no wonder they voted GOP. BTW, keep an eye out on Ohio. A candidate who hasn't won Ohio never got elected. Ever. That's why both candidates spend so much time there.

OH,  I CAN KEEP MY GREAT PDOC. WE'LL SKYPE!!!!!!! Yippee!! :clap: :clap: :yippee: :yippee:

My date of move is Oct. 1. Driving the whole damn way.

WBB those areas where they voted Republican are richer than God himself so no wonder they voted GOP. BTW, keep an eye out on Ohio. A candidate who hasn't won Ohio never got elected. Ever. That's why both candidates spend so much time there.

Hey, hey, hey, now.  You are generalizing big time!!!

This registered Republican is very middle class.  Actually, most repubs these days are much too liberal for my taste.  I wish that we can register as "Conservative" like you can in NY.

I just want these politicians to stick to their oath to uphold and defend the Constitution (as written!!).  Is that too much to ask??!!

Anyhow, Skyping with your Psych?  Oye...I guess it's great in one way and creepy in another.

Best of luck out there!

Skyping With Your Psych sounds like a users guide, or terrible reality show.  :o

What's wrong with that, Bennie? I have my plan in place anyway, and I didn't get it from TV............Have you looked up psychs in Ohio, dear? I'm feeling just fine. I guess I don't know what you are saying. Maddill does it all of the time. And if I am feeling shitty what difference does it make to me if we talk about it or we see each other is person..............and talk about it.

Altro: The name of the lady from CT is Lois. I haven't seen here around but maybe we are posting in different places..

What the F*** is wrong with that, the both of you? I'd rather talk to him on the phone than meet the other psychs people see here in person. How many complaints do you read about them? Plenty. They go on and on like a broken record. How many complaints  to you see from me via my pdoc? None. :tickedoff:

What the F*** is wrong with that, the both of you? I'd rather talk to him on the phone than meet the other psychs people seen here in person. How many complaints do you read about them? Plenty. They go on and on like a broken record. How many complaints  to you see from me via my pdoc? None. :tickedoff:

I agree.  My only and best therapist I talk to on the phone since she is in another state.  My insurance won't cover it, of course.  How do people expect the disabled or ill to get to their office in all weather and at their own expense?  Skype is a brilliant idea, Bets.  WBB

What the F*** is wrong with that, the both of you? I'd rather talk to him on the phone than meet the other psychs people seen here in person. How many complaints do you read about them? Plenty. They go on and on like a broken record. How many complaints  to you see from me via my pdoc? None. :tickedoff:

I agree.  My only and best therapist I talk to on the phone since she is in another state.  My insurance won't cover it, of course.  How do people expect the disabled or ill to get to their office in all weather and at their own expense.  Skype is a brilliant idea, Bets.  WBB

Well, thank you! WBB! :smitten::thumbsup: And it works for you. It was his idea, not mine, and I think it's a great idea. The psych who put me on 10 mg of kpin was from Ohio.......... So glad I could pick up her scripts in person.

I have a particular interest in your history since you were on high doses

of X and K for a long time.

Your signature does not reveal your current condition, and you have tons of posts.

So I wonder if you could update your signature, or post your current condition.

(people tend to think of "benzo free" as a good thing,

but it can be the start of years in hell)

What the F*** is wrong with that, the both of you? I'd rather talk to him on the phone than meet the other psychs people see here in person. How many complaints do you read about them? Plenty. They go on and on like a broken record. How many complaints  to you see from me via my pdoc? None. :tickedoff:

Ha, I'm playing with ya, Bets!

Gotta admit, someone will grab that title as a "reality" show, and worse yet, people will watch it!

Don't become a stranger.  I liked your posts. :thumbsup::smitten:

Oh, I won't leave until Oct. 1. But then I have to find a place and the longest period is the closing. So it will take, depending how long it is to find a place, about 2 months, plus the arrangements to get my internet and cable. Can't do w/o my cable. I  like your posts too, as you see, I like to lurk sometimes. Guess what? I think it will be just like a reality TV show. :laugh: I would love that.

Betsy :smitten: :smitten:

Gotta admit, someone will grab that title as a "reality" show, and worse yet, people will watch it!

People watch those shows anyway. I don't know why. ::)

Not reality but could be - Kudrow pretty funny:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-3kOnvJ1SY

I have a particular interest in your history since you were on high doses

of X and K for a long time.

Your signature does not reveal your current condition, and you have tons of posts.

So I wonder if you could update your signature, or post your current condition.

(people tend to think of "benzo free" as a good thing,

but it can be the start of years in hell)

My signature is updated. You just have to read it. And I was not on Xanax for that long. I want to save some space there, so I did just fine with my kpin taper and am doing just fine with my Valium taper. I have been able to function since the start. As  for my Xanax, I did a forced C/T and after two years of suffering in bed I reinstated to kpin. So yes, I am not benzo free. I am on 49 mg of Valium. I do not hide this as it is in my sig. People tend to not look at full signatures. Perhaps tickers. Well, I don't know what people do. Once a little while ago my friend said congrats on being ciggie free. Then someone popped in and said Betsy never did mention in her post about cigarettes, so this post is Off Topic. *sigh* But if he only took the time to even read my ticker, he would have known why she mentioned this.

Not reality but could be - Kudrow pretty funny:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-3kOnvJ1SY

:2funny: :2funny:

Bets, this is not a criticism on Skyping with your doc. I think it's great.

I'm not leaving BB, but I am moving back to Ohio. I have many friends there and I am sick to death of the high prices here and rich snobs who try to outdo each other with the number of their servants. I didn't know where to put this OP. I will drive sometime in 4-6 weeks and have my laptop with me. My other stuff I will have to get once I buy a place by flying back to CT. Now, I am finished ruining my life being mom's care giver for 13 years. I have done my part, while my 3 brothers have not. Now it is up to John. I don't think he knows what it entails but he will find out soon enough. I plan to continue to write my book, a first for me, but it surely will not have anything to do with benzos. More like my p-log elongated. I will never write about benzos or even a success story, but will hang out here after I finish my Valium taper to support others, as I have gotten so much support (TY my good friend, Bennie). So far so good in this regard. To me, why write a success story when you have nothing to complain about? Boring! But I will miss my great and ever so wise, pdoc. He said if I run into trouble with my new psych, just give him a call. So I still have his back, oh wise one. And I don't need to mention that names of people I developed a relationship. You know who you are. So thanks. Maybe I'll take another beating, pleading to get my PM system turn on again. ::)

Thanks for tuning in.

Betsy :):smitten:

You are gorgeous! Wonderful! YES!!!!! SISTER YOU DO IT!!  :clap: :clap: :clap:

And you will have so much fun there on the phone listening to your mothers complains about your brother and you keep saying "sorry I am MILES away" - I like that a lot. I wish you a wonderful life, which you are creating!! Don't let anyone ruin that because it belongs only to you!!!

Hug!

Marigold

Bets, this is not a criticism on Skyping with your doc. I think it's great.

I must have misunderstood you Bennie, as you said it was like a bad reality TV show. Sorry my sweet. :smitten: :smitten: I happen to hate reality shows and never watch them. They are ridiculous to me.