Important Survey - Please Participate ×

Please welcome our new Moderator: LeslieAsh!!!!

[pi...]

Thank you so much for giving of yourself to help and support our members, we are lucky to have you as an addition to the team!

pianogirl  :smitten:

Welcome to the team!--- LeslieAsh!

Thank you for accepting the Moderator role.  We are lucky to have you and we appreciate your willingness to help out here on BB, you will be a great addition to the team.

Magrita :smitten:

• 3 months later...
It only took me four months to see this thread! I love having you on the team! You are nothing less than amazing when it comes to providing support! :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: I don't remember what we did without you!  :smitten: :smitten:

[6a...]

It only took me four months to see this thread! I love having you on the team! You are nothing less than amazing when it comes to providing support! :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: I don't remember what we did without you!  :smitten: :smitten:

Omigosh, BC - thanks so much, what a treat to read this on a rather challenging day!

Being a part of this amazing team has been very therapeutic for me - glad if I can contribute anything at all. Thanks for these lovely thoughts, I am so happy!

:smitten: