Important Survey - Please Participate ×

Scheduled Maintenance Notice

[Co...]

Hi all,

The BB web host is to carry out some essential server maintenance. The maintenance will occur within a two hour window, starting at 2015-10-28 2:00:00 AM GMT/UTC, but the actual outage probably will be much shorter than the allocated window.

I think that the 2:00 AM window works out (because of differences between the UK and the US in when the clocks go back) as 2015-10-27 7:00:00 PM PDT, and 2015-10-27 10:00:00 PM EDT.

Please note that this maintenance is outside of our control. I cannot provide an exact time of when the outage will begin, the actual length of the outage, nor guarantee that there might not be unexpected complications and/or an extension to the outage. However, the host seems very reliable, so I foresee no problems.

Site isn't down yet and it's 10:40 EST in the US.  Just wondering.  I guess I got confused about the US, EDT whether it's the same as EST. 

Site isn't down yet and it's 10:40 EST in the US.  Just wondering.  I guess I got confused about the US, EDT whether it's the same as EST.

It was a little sluggish earlier but seems fine now. :)  Pretty smooth going from here in the Great Lakes States.

That was probably the "scheduled maintenance" that Colin announced would be happening about now. He said the site might be going off and on. I've only had it be slow.

Ok, maybe that was what it was.  I hope it works fine when it's done.  It's my lifeline being so disabled and sick now and couchbound every night. 

Hi,

It appears that the forum was down for less than 15 minutes. So, most members would not have even noticed the interruption. There appears to be no expected results from the upgrade. :)

Hi Becks:

EDT is one hour earlier than EST.....................