Important Survey - Please Participate ×

Daily Micro-Tapering Support Group

[sh...]

Nice to hear fro you mountaintop1 . Good luck to you .

Thank you Techy. Hope all is going well with you!

Know how you feel mountaintop1 I get that body electric buzzing and just a small amount of dizzy and blurred vision the lower I go . No way to predict any of this .

Lisa

Yes! It’s managable but can be unsettling I suppose. I’m sure it will pass like everything else. I’m very excited to be into the 2’s now (I think I’m at .029) but hoping my body starts to realize it can let go of this poison now and the symptoms will decrease to nothing. I’m thinking positive.

Thanks for your post mountaintop1.  We are at about the same dose now. Yeah, this pain stuff and muscle tension/soreness/ache is just another sx I guess.  I always wonder if it's unrelated and just me...but I know it's another sx.  I have heard that the mental stuff improves first and the physical pain sets in and that lifts later.  I've seen it described as phases.  Not sure how true it is, but I've seen quite a few ppl describe this. In any case, sxs are sxs and I suppose they will come and go and change until healed.    I've decided there is no "non-physiologic" dose for me....any amt of this poison is poison that affects my body.  But, we are doing this....thanks for the encouragement.  Let's all slide into a smooth finish!

Thanks for your post mountaintop1.  We are at about the same dose now. Yeah, this pain stuff and muscle tension/soreness/ache is just another sx I guess.  I always wonder if it's unrelated and just me...but I know it's another sx.  I have heard that the mental stuff improves first and the physical pain sets in and that lifts later.  I've seen it described as phases.  Not sure how true it is, but I've seen quite a few ppl describe this. In any case, sxs are sxs and I suppose they will come and go and change until healed.    I've decided there is no "non-physiologic" dose for me....any amt of this poison is poison that affects my body.  But, we are doing this....thanks for the encouragement.  Let's all slide into a smooth finish!

You’re very welcome. Here here! Regarding the smooth finish.That sounds right what you describe.  I’m also feeling more tired the past few days, I just want to sleep. I’ve heard of this phase as well, have you heard this? Usually when a sx leaves another takes its place and vice versa. Maybe with the sleepiness the body fatigue will leave and I’ll be able to now walk through a mall without wondering if I’ll make it? Wishful thinking! Please keep in touch as you head towards the finish line.

I just came on here to say hi mountaintop.  :) I’m so happy to see you’re almost there. Only 0.03 mg Klonopin. Truly amazing.

Hello to everyone here.  :) I am still doing my DMT in the form of a DLMT so I read this thread often. I’m under 2 mg Valium now. Hanging in there I guess.

Annie

I just came on here to say hi mountaintop.  :) I’m so happy to see you’re almost there. Only 0.03 mg Klonopin. Truly amazing.

Hello to everyone here.  :) I am still doing my DMT in the form of a DLMT so I read this thread often. I’m under 2 mg Valium now. Hanging in there I guess.

Annie

Hi Annie! So good to see you!  :) So sweet for you to say hi. I think 2 mg of Valium is pretty low isn’t it? Looks like we are both plugging away. I hope your symptoms are low. We’ll both be done before we know it. Please do keep in touch.  :smitten:

bob per your sig, you say you take your zinc before bed, is there a reason for this? i also take zinc, 50 mg every other day, and magnesium lysinate glycinate 100mg 3x daily for anxiety help. the zinc for help w/healing.

love to know if there's a more efficient way or timing to take my supplements!

thx in advance

Yes there’s a very good reason taking before bed.

By taking zinc with a B complex before bed I sleep better.  I only take about 20% of the recommended daily allowance for each of these by breaking up the pills.

The science behind it is as follows. You need zinc and B vitamins to convert glutamate into GABA.  You need to reduce glutamate and increase GABA in order to sleep.

Like I say I only take about 20% of the recommended daily allowance of each of these supplements before bed. I will repeat it if I to wake up like in 3 hours.  It takes about 30 minutes to feel the effect-it also helps to take magnesium Glycinate.

My biggest problem is sleep so I feel like this is really helping.

Bob

Hi Bob, sleep is still a massive issue for me. I'd like to try your suggestion. Can you tell me about what size mg tablet you have of each (Mg, zinc and B vitamins)? And then, how many times do you break each tablet? Do you just break them in half, etc.?

B Complex sent me through the roof in the past (I'm mega sensitive to everything on the planet), but I'm sure those were much higher doses than what you use at night time. If you can tell me specifics on pill/dosage size for each, I'd really appreciate it.

Many thanks!

Jeff

I'll try again......Bob? You there? :)

bob per your sig, you say you take your zinc before bed, is there a reason for this? i also take zinc, 50 mg every other day, and magnesium lysinate glycinate 100mg 3x daily for anxiety help. the zinc for help w/healing.

love to know if there's a more efficient way or timing to take my supplements!

thx in advance

Yes there’s a very good reason taking before bed.

By taking zinc with a B complex before bed I sleep better.  I only take about 20% of the recommended daily allowance for each of these by breaking up the pills.

The science behind it is as follows. You need zinc and B vitamins to convert glutamate into GABA.  You need to reduce glutamate and increase GABA in order to sleep.

Like I say I only take about 20% of the recommended daily allowance of each of these supplements before bed. I will repeat it if I to wake up like in 3 hours.  It takes about 30 minutes to feel the effect-it also helps to take magnesium Glycinate.

My biggest problem is sleep so I feel like this is really helping.

Bob

Hi Bob, sleep is still a massive issue for me. I'd like to try your suggestion. Can you tell me about what size mg tablet you have of each (Mg, zinc and B vitamins)? And then, how many times do you break each tablet? Do you just break them in half, etc.?

B Complex sent me through the roof in the past (I'm mega sensitive to everything on the planet), but I'm sure those were much higher doses than what you use at night time. If you can tell me specifics on pill/dosage size for each, I'd really appreciate it.

Many thanks!

Jeff

I'll try again......Bob? You there? :)

Jeff.

Here is a link to the 3 supplements.  Each pill I divide into 1/3 parts.  I take 1/3 of each about 45 minutes before bed and each time I wake up at night.

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B07FL9CN35/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B0797NSHQX/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B00013YZ1Q/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&th=1

Builder I made my solution wrong today by a difference of 5 ml of water . What should I do I only took one dose . Should I re make or add water ?

Hi builder,

The last dose of the DMT , before reaching the last pill of 10mg oxazepam, will be in a few days 0,05 mg.

It is very tiny , I can’t probably file it down to 0,04 etc.

Is it ok to just go from this dose to the 10 mg ?

Hi builder,

The last dose of the DMT , before reaching the last pill of 10mg oxazepam, will be in a few days 0,05 mg.

Yes

Hi builder,

Yes

Thanks a lot

Peace flower

Are you dry cutting ? I am micro tapering by dry cutting . I am nervous about liquid .

Lisa

Hi Lisa,

I'm sorry I did not see this post until today. Yes, I am dry tapering , making capsules using Bob's method.

I dropped outta site again. My self-care has been my main focus to help me deal with symptoms.

I see that you're doing a liquid taper now. I hope all is going well.

Peace  ;)

Hello everyone!

I've been offsite for a while doing my self-care. I wanted to post this article regarding benzo withdrawal symptoms. It was eye opening and helpful. I originally wanted to post in the general forum but don't think it will be seen. Plus, everyone in this thread is dear to me, like a little family  :smitten:

There are other sections from the upper drop down such as duration. I think this link would be helpful to give to family or other supports that don't understand.

From Baylissa, Bloom In Wellness, who's recovered from benzo withdrawal herself

https://benzodiazepinewithdrawalsyndrome.com/symptoms/

Thanks Peaceflower, I really like the part about recovery times.

The symptoms list from A-to-Z is the most comprehensive I’ve ever seen.

Thanks Peaceflower, I really like the part about recovery times.

The symptoms list from A-to-Z is the most comprehensive I’ve ever seen.

You're welcome Bob! Yes, it's definitely a big list, although some repeat as they may start with another letter description. Some things unexplained to me at the time ring a bell with me now.

Peace flower

Are you dry cutting ? I am micro tapering by dry cutting . I am nervous about liquid .

Lisa

Hi Lisa,

I'm sorry I did not see this post until today. Yes, I am dry tapering , making capsules using Bob's method.

I dropped outta site again. My self-care has been my main focus to help me deal with symptoms.

Peace  ;)

Thank you for posting it Peaceflower!

I read the book, this was such a helpful part.

And it was just what I needed highlighted today .

Conafetto

Peace flower

Lisa

Hi Lisa,

Peace  ;)

Thank you for posting it Peaceflower!

I read the book, this was such a helpful part.

And it was just what I needed highlighted today .

Conafetto

;)

Hi everyone. I could really use your help!  :)

I am helping a fellow benzo buddie with her dry cut taper of Klonopin. What mg K pill would be best to taper from if she’s around 0.25 mg now? She’s using a 1 mg pill and scale now.

I’m asking because I still have some 0.5 mg K tabs and some blister pack sublingual 0.125 mg K tabs and I noticed the sublinguals are very tiny.

What K  tabs are optimal for dry cutting with a scale? Thanks so much in advance for any help!

Annie

For a dry/scale taper, the lowest tablet dose will always be the easiest to divide into smaller doses.

But with a high potency, high dose-density med like K it will still be challenging.