German pilot on Loraepam confirmed

[Lu...]

With the study that came out last fall regarding benzos and Alzheimer's/cognitive decline, and with all of the seniors who are on these meds, then falling and getting fractures, I'm thinking that there might be some light bulbs turning on soon. Is it possible? I hope so.

As far as the co-pilot goes, no one can ever know what he was on, how much he took, when he started or stopped, etc. There's no body to test.

Not sure you need a body or what that would say anyway. They may have the record of his prescriptions, and testimony of his behaviors. You can tell a lot.

Dr. Ashton mentioned the "grandma bashing" that has occurred with these benzo's.  It doesn't surprise me that he was on lorazepam.  While being on them, you can go into tolerance w/d and start acting and thinking murderous thoughts, even if you had not been that kind of person before. 

Dr. Ashton mentioned the "grandma bashing" that has occurred with these benzo's.  It doesn't surprise me that he was on lorazepam.  While being on them, you can go into tolerance w/d and start acting and thinking murderous thoughts, even if you had not been that kind of person before.

Exactly ! Since getting more knowledge what these drugs can do to people....

I realize , this must have happened to at least three people in the country where

I'm living......God knows how many more are walking time bombs right

at this minute......due to dangerous prescription drugs.

Time to wake up...... as Dr. Peter Gotzsche stated at his last conference !

There is a class-action suit being instituted...making the rounds of some of the benzo forums...

Yes, I've joined it ....hopefully it will be successful !

Not sure you need a body or what that would say anyway. They may have the record of his prescriptions, and testimony of his behaviors. You can tell a lot.

A few thoughts on that one: I've read quite a few studies that connect benzodiazepines and falls/fractures/motor vehicle accidents. One of the studies I recently read stated that prescription records couldn't give them a clear enough picture of what the person took but blood work and urine tests could. They were trying to correlate the effects of cumulative doses of different benzos on falls and fractures, and while the study still had useful results, the authors noted that issue as a limiting factor.

It's easy to fill a prescription, but that doesn't mean someone is taking the medication as directed. You can take zero medication for a week, and then take seven pills on one day, for instance. There can be other sources of acquiring the medication, e.g. online, friends, multiple doctors/pharmacies or the street. So, once again, without testing blood or urine, prescription records provide limited information about what someone has actually taken.

With alcohol, one is tested for "blood alcohol level" in order to determine fitness to drive, and it should be the same for benzos. How one metabolizes medication is quite individual so the same amount of a substance has different effects on different people, depending on DNA/genetics, metabolism, age, sex, dose, accumulation over time, concurrent medications, etc.

I know these pills cause ppl. to think destructive thoughts towards oneself and others, because it's happened to me since I got off the pills.  I could see a true difference in my thoughts from when I was in tolerance w/d and w/d and before.  I don't act out on my thoughts, I've never been aggressive toward other ppl or have a temper, etc,  but I've had some seriously bad thoughts towards others who have annoyed me.  And the weird thing is, the thoughts didn't alarm me.  I can see how ppl. can commit such horrible acts being damaged by these drugs. 

Lots of talk of psychology in the article. No mention that exposure to Big Pharma might have "broken" this guy's brain, even as they tried to "fix" him.

The balancing of our brain chemistry is an exquisite ballet, that has evolved over millions of years.

Our medical profession, in it's ego-driven certainty, has created little chemical sledgehammers, to try and "correct" the process.

When one sledgehammer doesn't work, (which happen AT LEAST 50% of the time) they advise us to try another sledgehammer, or 2 or 3 sledgehammers together.

Then they ask to see you in a month - for 10 minutes of "how do you feel?" and then they scribble away to tweak your sledgehammers.

100 years from now people will look at this with astonishment. Could they really have been that arrogant, and that stupid?

its funny how folks that have no idea about psych meds shit see this story...

my dad:

all mental sick depressed pilots should be suspended and not allowed to fly the planes....

my mom:

animal....

random person in the bar talking to my mam:

those mental people are not some kind of angels....

you never know when they can murder others....

:idiot: :idiot: :idiot:

:crazy:

1. As soon as I read that there had been no SOS, I knew that it was the pilot (s).

2.  When I read about the co-pilot not likely a terrorist, and that he had a history of mental/emotional problems, I KNEW that benzos were a part of this story.

I am continually fighting within my own self not to always bring benzos into conversations about crazy behavior - but why am I always right? 

I had run to my computer the day I heard about this tragedy; I wanted to discuss with other buddies, but it hadn't been written about, and I don't want to be a pot stirrer.  Now of course, here's the thread.

Does anybody wonder about Joni Mitchell, and her long history of meds and the possible link to "Morgellon's"? So many poor sufferers of this disorder sound as if they are in benzo w/d.  How many weirdo and horrific events, illnesses and oddities are suffered due to these brain melting chemicals?

I am forced to go back over my entire history as a human being and change my views over most of what I've ever experienced, thought, seen, heard etc with my own personal experiences with and without benzos.

I am overwhelmed and I do not know what to do. The World will not ever accept or listen to what we have to say. It's all too frightening, when there are buddies right here who agonize over "but what drugs CAN I take to control my .....whatever?" They just cannot accept the fact that there will always be A PRICE TO PAY FOR ALTERING THEIR BRAIN AND CENTRAL NERVOUS SYSTEM FUNCTION. Always.  No free ride - always a price.

M.  :(

1. As soon as I read that there had been no SOS, I knew that it was the pilot (s).

2.  When I read about the co-pilot not likely a terrorist, and that he had a history of mental/emotional problems, I KNEW that benzos were a part of this story.

I am continually fighting within my own self not to always bring benzos into conversations about crazy behavior - but why am I always right? 

I had run to my computer the day I heard about this tragedy; I wanted to discuss with other buddies, but it hadn't been written about, and I don't want to be a pot stirrer.  Now of course, here's the thread.

Does anybody wonder about Joni Mitchell, and her long history of meds and the possible link to "Morgellon's"? So many poor sufferers of this disorder sound as if they are in benzo w/d.  How many weirdo and horrific events, illnesses and oddities are suffered due to these brain melting chemicals?

I am forced to go back over my entire history as a human being and change my views over most of what I've ever experienced, thought, seen, heard etc with my own personal experiences with and without benzos.

I am overwhelmed and I do not know what to do. The World will not ever accept or listen to what we have to say. It's all too frightening, when there are buddies right here who agonize over "but what drugs CAN I take to control my .....whatever?" They just cannot accept the fact that there will always be A PRICE TO PAY FOR ALTERING THEIR BRAIN AND CENTRAL NERVOUS SYSTEM FUNCTION. Always.  No free ride - always a price.

M.  :(

I felt the same way at first. I knew it as bentos but I didn't want to stir the pot , as you said. Also, following up on your comment about tragedies caused by benzodiazepines, I recently was watching Nivana live in New York and a commentator said Kurt took a Valium to get through the show. I immediately thought he was probably on bentos for years and lo and behold, he was shooting up with Valium and in fact when he shoot himself he had just shot up a combo of Valium and heroin. I believe he had no idea he was shooting something worse than heroin in his veins but he was. Anyway I now believe bentos drove him over the edge. Can you imagine shooting this stuff into your veins for years and trying to get off?

Hi,

when I first heard about the German plane crash, my fist thought was ssris and benzos.

Ssris have that pesky warning about suicide...

Wasn't zoloft mentioned a few days ago?

There is ALWAYS a price with these drugs too.

Iggy

When I was prescribed Ativan after two week's of being on them I was at a  friends home where nine of us were watching an old comedy film I loved, when everyone started to laugh at the antics in the film. I was sat behind everyone and their laughter suddenly made me feel aggressive and WTF are they all laughing at?

At that split second I could have possibly killed some one but walked out as I could feel the aggression reaching point kill and couldn't bear to be in the building any longer. To this day I believe that the fear of being in the building saved me from being branded 'MURDERER!!'' because of an f-ing pill??

Then I was pulled CT off it not because of that but because the prescribing Doctor decided to stop it after putting me on 30 or more 2mg Ativan a day for NO reason. I do not know WTF happened for two year's  out of the five I was in WD I have no memory except one of absolute terror. And  that I was convinced that my young cousin being in our home was the reason I was  terrified and ill, and aggressively demanded that  she got t f**k out before I killed her??

That is another planet away from the real me, I love everyone and worked with the homeless as a kid and sang at the local paraplegic Hospital, was always taking kids from the children's home to our house and asking my parents to adopt them.

When I got older and went to New York for a months holiday I gave away clothes, money, food and beer to the homeless people I met and allowed them in to the foyer where I was staying t get warm and spent time with them. But that pill turned me in to a homicidal maniac.

Nova xxxx  :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Sorry for your bad journey Nova. Glad to see you are a survivor.

I bet this guy had the same feeling you had. Just my personal opinion. I also felt the weridest aggression on Klonopin. I look back and I fought with everyone in my life, and in W/D, I would have thoughts about hurting people and I am so glad that that part of my W/D seems to be behind me.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/germanwings-copilot-andreas-lubitz-was-seeing-an-astonishing-number-of-doctors-10157740.html

Are we allowed to post links to outside sources?  If not and moderators have to remove my link above, please see today's "The Independent" (UK) online article regarding this entitled, "Germanwings co-pilot Andreas Lubitz was seeing an 'astonishing' number of doctors"

Shocking.  He was seeing five doctors,including psychiatrists and a neurologist.  But not shocking, if one knows anything about psych drugs; specifically, benzodiazepine/SSRI withdrawal states and the horrendous ignorance of these so-called "health professionals" when it comes to the power of these drugs.

This is interesting (from the article):  "Under the username 'Skydevil", he searched for information on “bipolarity”, “manic depression”, “migraines”, “impaired vision” and “acoustic trauma” in the weeks leading up to his apparent murder-suicide, Bild am Sonntag reported."

Holy shit.  Looks pretty clear-cut to me.  When are people finally going to wake up?

Thanks for the link SerenityNow.

I hope people are starting to wake up. I have a few friends that seem to understand that Big Pharma is poisoning us. BUT I have another good friend who is an elementary school teacher, and she is on heavy doses of SSRIs and is a huge proponent. She always talks about kids in her class, and states that around 80% are mildly autistic and needs medication. I have tried to tell her about my nightmare with Benzos, and how I am weening off and not taking any drugs from big Pharma ever again, and she constantly tries to get me to take Lexapro. She is like a Lexapro sales person. The worst part is that she thinks most of the kids in her class should be on these drugs.

I think it's scary to start kids on these psychiatric drugs. Once you start messing with the neurotransmitters, you're setting up a cycle that's extremely dangerous. I've heard of many examples. Very sad.

It's good that the crucial details are coming out about the co-pilot. Maybe something good can come of this tragedy. Maybe something can be learned that will prevent other tragedies. Let's hope for that, at the very least.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/germanwings-copilot-andreas-lubitz-was-seeing-an-astonishing-number-of-doctors-10157740.html

Are we allowed to post links to outside sources?  If not and moderators have to remove my link above, please see today's "The Independent" (UK) online article regarding this entitled, "Germanwings co-pilot Andreas Lubitz was seeing an 'astonishing' number of doctors"

Shocking.  He was seeing five doctors,including psychiatrists and a neurologist.  But not shocking, if one knows anything about psych drugs; specifically, benzodiazepine/SSRI withdrawal states and the horrendous ignorance of these so-called "health professionals" when it comes to the power of these drugs.

This is interesting (from the article):  "Under the username 'Skydevil", he searched for information on “bipolarity”, “manic depression”, “migraines”, “impaired vision” and “acoustic trauma” in the weeks leading up to his apparent murder-suicide, Bild am Sonntag reported."

Holy shit.  Looks pretty clear-cut to me.  When are people finally going to wake up?

Thats exactly the kind of forensic information which i was talking about coming out to help in this. I think it is more imporant than a body to dissect.

Thats exactly the kind of forensic information which i was talking about coming out to help in this. I think it is more imporant than a body to dissect.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :hug: To you both, I'm ashamed of the people on this thread that condemned this man for a second time after the Medical fraternity and Pharmaceutical drugs condemned him to hell? Jesus Christ!  :tickedoff: :tickedoff:

Nova xxxxxx  :smitten: :smitten:

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :hug: To you both, I'm ashamed of the people on this thread that condemned this man for a second time after the Medical fraternity and Pharmaceutical drugs condemned him to hell? Jesus Christ!  :tickedoff: :tickedoff:

Nova xxxxxx  :smitten: :smitten:

I'm so bloody angry, about the ignorance of prescription meds......

its criminal, period. :tickedoff: