Important Survey - Please Participate ×

Essential Maintenance Notice

[Co...]

Hi all,

Just to let you know that BenzoBuddies is scheduled for essential maintenance March 4th, from 8:00 AM to 10:00 AM UTC (GMT) / 3:00 AM to 5:00 AM EST. The actual downtime may be much less than the allocated two-hour maintenance window. I apologise for any inconvenience caused to members.

Thanks,

Colin.

Hi all,

Just to let you know that BenzoBuddies is scheduled for essential maintenance March 4th, from 8:00 AM to 10:00 AM UTC (GMT) / 3:00 AM to 5:00 AM EST. The actual downtime may be much less than the allocated two-hour maintenance window. I apologise for any inconvenience caused to members.

Thanks,

Colin.

Thank you for letting us know Colin....

No need to throw the computer out the window then. :)

Hi Colin.  I've noticed several times that this site is down for 5 or 10 minutes at midday UK time.  Presumably it is for regular maintenance.  Does this happen every day?

Hi all,

Thanks,

Colin.

Thank you for letting us know Colin....

No need to throw the computer out the window then. :)

Hi Morreweg,

No problem. It is actually maintenance being carried out by the web host. I let you all know as soon as I found out about it. As I said, I expect that the downtime will be considerably shorter than the two hours allocated for the large group of websites affected.

Hi Colin.  I've noticed several times that this site is down for 5 or 10 minutes at midday UK time.  Presumably it is for regular maintenance.  Does this happen every day?

That'll be the daily backup taken of the forum. I think it usually takes just a couple of minutes.