Important Survey - Please Participate ×

Ladies- That time of the month

[br...]

I'm sorry if there is another group thread on this topic, I couldn't find one. I would like to talk to you ladies about this.

I wanted too know if you saw an increase in symptoms, how long it lasted during, after, and how you're feeling with this process on top of withdrawal?   :smitten:

Yes! My symptoms do increase and intensify around my hormonal shifts.  It's hard for me to tell you how long and when because my hormones are not in balance now, but I do know the shifts make things worse.  During my Xanax withdrawal, I needed to use bioidentical hormones in a cream form which I read a lot of people have a difficult time with... but it honestly helped me so much.  My doc just did another blood draw and I will probably try them again due to an imbalance.  Know you are definitely not alone in this area.  I have read that a lot of women experience difficult at various times of the month.

If you head on over to support groups from the main board and scroll down to menstrual support group you will see you are not alone. I started that group and there are many of us who struggle every month. Hope to see you there, jenny  :smitten:

Thanks, Jenny.  Is it mostly the week before your period.  Although I struggle at various times of the month during hormonal shifts, the week before is unbearable (I am there now).  Is that the same for you?  Thanks for the other board suggestion.

Yes! Absolutely, the week before is pure hell! We are all suffering with this issue and its very hard to tolerate month after month. Glad to see you stopped by  :smitten: