Important Survey - Please Participate ×

99% healed

[mi...]

Minnie!!! Thanks for checking in on the support head pressure thread. Soooooo happy you're STILL symptom free!

Amen!!!!!

And thanks and Amen from me too!  So, so thrilled for you, Minnie!  Really! 

:smitten:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Hello everyone...

I was going to wait to write here until I was 100%....but all that is left for me is very low tinnitus.....and it is only occasionally...

I have been s/x free for 3 wks...

That may not seem long, but I know my body, and how my healing has progressed, so I feel I am, for the most part at the end of this journey....I was one that never had a window....some days were just better than others....

I had settled in for the time frame of being healed in 1 1/2 to 2 years just before my s/xs suddenly lifted.....it happened almost over night...of course I had been noticing improvements after acute ended (at about 6 wks)....

It just shows how everyone is different and yet very similar....

I lost hope of healing many times in the first several mos.....I was in the er 3 times in the acute phase....one trip they admitted me and did a complete heart work-up...everything was fine, but I thought I was dying....

Many times what kept me going was just reading on bbs about how so many people were suffering the same s/x as myself.....I also read the success stories over and over...Even with that I was not sure I would be one of the lucky ones...

Everyone one of you will heal it is just the matter of time and that is so hard to accept....for me the more I raged against the process the worse I felt...I was not always able to accept the process but I tried really hard....positive self talk over and over.....and over....

I finally convinced myself that I would heal, I just had to get through each day the best I could.....it was never EASY....

I will list as many s/x as I can remember...some I do not think I will forget easily....

Head and ear pressure were one of the absolute worst

Burning and tearing eyes

Bad nausea

Neck and jaw pain

Sinus issues

Insomnia

Sweating

Terrible chemical anxiety (always felt like I needed to move)

Heart palps

B/p spikes

Pulling muscles in stomach and back

Pins and needles in hands and feet

Trouble getting my breath, felt like there was a weight on my chest

Exhaustion

Headaches

Did not want to leave my house or talk on the phone

Adrenalin rushes

Terrible nightmares

Irritable bladder

I may have forgot a few....but I know I listed the worst ones.....

I wish everyone the best.....my heart goes out to everyone on here that is still suffering.....and please remember you will all heal :smitten:

I have all of the symptoms that you have mentioned. I'm so glad that you're healed!

Hi Minnie! So very happy for you and all the lucky people who finally heal! I'm  very, very foggy today so perhaps I missed it, how long did it take for you to heal from your jump? And did you have crashing fatigue all the way through? thanks so much!