please help me again today!

[Be...]

I am in pure agony. I go out and do stuff but i doesnt help me. O have no windows havent had one in 6 1/2 months.....

I feel as is i am damaged.

I feel terrible 24/7.....i cant do this anymore.....i need relief....

I an losing everything. I dont believe that i will ever heal. I cant calm down for more than 1 hr.

German girl. Sorry.

You have to believe it, that is the hope you need to keep going. Have you never had any windows or moments of feeling slightly better?

hi german girl, i was thinking of you today, das ist schlimm , i know.

please don't give up, you can do this . i suggest you phone this nr in the uk.

its BAT , battle against tranquillizers, speaking to someone on the phone

who knows what you  are going through will help.

44 (for the uk) 117966-3629 , they will help, please give it a try. :smitten:

[8f...]
****HUGS**** so sorry you are struggling.  My brain isn't functioning well, no sleep, but wanted to tell you that you aren't alone.  Do you have a good support system?  Much love and prayers  :smitten:

I never really have a moment were i feel better. This scares me soooo much that my old self is completley lost. I wake up in terror and horror everyday without a break for 6 1/2 months. I am convinced i damaged something.....

Thanks morreweg. Is that a help line?

I dont know how to carry on like this for any longer. I am tortured every minute of the day. I am going to lose the love of my life because of this.....

I never really have a moment were i feel better. This scares me soooo much that my old self is completley lost. I wake up in terror and horror everyday without a break for 6 1/2 months. I am convinced i damaged something.....

Thanks morreweg. Is that a help line?

I dont know how to carry on like this for any longer. I am tortured every minute of the day. I am going to lose the love of my life because of this.....

yes, its a help line, a good one. i phoned them for many weeks and they helped me a lot.

I am so scared.....i will never be normal again.....i need a window.

I will call when my boyfriend is gone.

Ich schaffe das nie in diesem zustand weitere monate oder jahre.

How can one be in so much mental pain all the time!!!! Everyone gets windows or relief. I am in so much fear i will never heal with my additional fear. Everytime i rest i get waken by terror. After 6 1/2 months!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
And yet another day i can not stop crying and i am terrified. I miss myself so much and my life......i have to get there.....i feel so dark and horrible.

And yet another day i can not stop crying and i am terrified. I miss myself so much and my life......i have to get there.....i feel so dark and horrible.

Hi Germangirl,

i am sorry you're are still suffering like this, its horrible , wish i could help.

did you get through to the help line in the UK ?

i see members at the anxiety and depression section going through it, might be a good

idea to post there or read threads . keep going , you've come so far ,

i wish things will change soon, they must. :smitten:

I called the werent staffed.

I cant believe this anymore every bloody day is a torture. I am in such pain and agony.....i want my life back. I was only on this shit for 10 weeks i feel so damaged.

Oh please please send me some relief!!! I can hardly hang in there anymore.....i am too afraid to read outside my threads.

Thanks morreweg

I am sorry you are suffering do much. I think reading some success may bring you dome piece of mind that you will get better. I read a few each day in early withdrawal. Remember we are here for you day or night.

Success Stories

I know you people are and you are all so wonderful. I read all success stories, i have my favourite ones as screenshot or printed out. I am just so worried and scared like a mad woman. I always think i am a exception....

I just need a window or relief. I am so scared my fear wont let me out of here.

You are all the best. :smitten:

I know you people are and you are all so wonderful. I read all success stories, i have my favourite ones as screenshot or printed out. I am just so worried and scared like a mad woman. I always think i am a exception....

Confused a little about your signature.  why does it say "my daughter"????

Confused a little about your signature.  why does it say "my daughter"????

Hi, i see she signed off thats why i am replying.

her mum became a member as well when she was too ill at the hospital. now she is home again

but using her mum's membership name. :)

Danke morreweg.

I am coming to a point, i absolutley do not know how to deal with this anymore. I distract and distract but it doesnt change the fact that everyday is a living hell.

I need my life back. How do i do this?? I have no hope and i am frightend to death that i will be like this forever.

That sounds nice thanks....

Ich habe nur so extreme panische angst wie lange das dauert.....jahre das geht gar nicht. Ich muss noch soviel machen!

I need my life back. How do i do this?? I have no hope and i am frightend to death that i will be like this forever.

You will not be like this forever Benzomama, :hug: you will get your life back. I know your scared I was scared too.

You have to keep hanging in, take it hour by hour until it eases off. Try hard to be positive!! you will get through this bad time.  Check out the success stories, Benzosrcruel has given you a link, that's were I spent most of my time.

Magrita :smitten:

Thanks for your words! I read all success stories. The years do scare me. Its just month 7 is starting and i had enough of this very bad stuff. I cant watch tv or read....its so hard!

I just want to be happy and calm again.

Thanks for yyou guys!! Couldnt do this without you.

I hope i can be carefree and free and 100% healed one day.

That sounds nice thanks....

Ich habe nur so extreme panische angst wie lange das dauert.....jahre das geht gar nicht. Ich muss noch soviel machen!

no way, das wird nicht jahre dauern aber schon einige Monate, thats normal

and not unusual. the link i gave you, his name is PJ, du kannst auch was posten

at his success story, ask him questions. he always comes back and helps people.

I hope so morreweg.

I already asked him questions :) via pm.

I am just so scared that something will stay behind anxiety or panic whatever. I took it for sleep like you!

Some short termers haben das los gezogen and take years :(.

So eine scheisse echt!

Thank you soooooo much morreweg. :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

I hope so morreweg.

I already asked him questions :) via pm.

I am just so scared that something will stay behind anxiety or panic whatever. I took it for sleep like you!

Some short termers haben das los gezogen and take years :(.

So eine scheisse echt!

Thank you soooooo much morreweg. :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

listen, PJ stopped taking pms just to let you know.

grosse scheisse ja, but you are going to be happy again. jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. 

:smitten::smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

I am so extremly freaked out and scared all day everyday. Ich habe so angst das es nicht mehr wird, das ich eine traurige ausnahne bin. Being like this end mnonth 6???

Ok thanks morreweg. Good to know.

Another insane day......i can hardly do this anymore. Oh please give me my life back......

There is never anymone there on the helpline.