Important Survey - Please Participate ×

[gu...]

Hi Gutsygal

I want to thank you for visiting my blog and for the caring thoughts.

You found me when I was getting hit by a big wave.

Dong better now and I wanted to welcome you earlier so better late etc.

Looks like you have been some lovely friends already and you are surely a strong and determined

girl so I am praying for you and know you will  :oXo::boxer::muscle: those benzo's

I am so happy you are here and look forward to seeing you more over at my place and I will continue to follow you here.

Love

a new friend

Pennyblue :smitten:

Yikes! You scared me!  :yippee:

Thanks for giving me the push to shout it out my jumping off. Where the heck is my parachute? :))) 

I feel like I just jumped off a mountain or something. Such a phychological boost! Whew!!!!

YOUR TURN!!! Heeeeheeeee!  ;D I will be watching you! :o

GG

I really like what you had to say to Dancinggirl..You were right on when you said you were only going to try one thing at a time and this way you could monitor your body and reactions. I think I got this right?

Anyway this is how I am approaching my taper. I am afraid to introduce anything new like supplements and I have many food allergies anyway so I have to watch everything I eat..

I see you are getting around already good for you girl..Enyjoy your visits and support to others.

It really helps us forget our own pains and gives hope to others.

:highfive:

:smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Pennyblue

I can't find you where I am searching right now. Darn it this is too confusing and please know I am thinking of you and praying for you while I have lost you in cyberspace. :tickedoff:

I know Roxie'smom ~ I am in three places on here and need to have them all locked (so people can't post there) and open a new thread. Then I can move some stuff and start over again. It's not THAT big of a decision, but I am having such a hard time making it! So silly! Part of the w/d I think. When I 'land' again I'll sen you a private message and let you know where. Sure am glad to know you on here. You are a special gal!

:hug: always!