Important Survey - Please Participate ×

new drug being pushed

[Ga...]

These companies create drugs and trick people inti believing that they have symptoms that fit the drug, not themselves. It's stupid how there are many people out there who still support the Big Pharma. Alternative medicines are so much on the rise now because people are scared of getting more messed up than what they were just trying to make better.

i hate the Abilify commercial. if youre antidepressant doesnt work.....add Abilify. ew, its creepy.

i hate the Abilify commercial. if youre antidepressant doesnt work.....add Abilify. ew, its creepy.

creepy and dangerous. >:(

creepy and dangerous. >:(

yes

its why i quit watching tv.

there were more and more drug commercials on. its disgusting.

Sadly the evidence is that these adverts work.

Abilify is costing the world more than any other drug in existence.

spartacus

2 pdocs told me Abilify and other psychotropic drugs cause Parkinson's.  My new pdoc, old one retired so had to get new one to get the V for my taper.  He looked at my Ashton taper schedule and said, this is going to be very difficult.  Maybe you should take Remeron, then when I declined that one, he suggested Seroquel.  I looked at him and said "Doesn't seroquel cause Parkinson's?". He said yes.  And this was after he was talking about quality of life.  So  Maybe? the seroquel would help now but what happens later?

Disgusting!

xo OC  :smitten: