Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

XANAX Support Blog: If you're tapering Xanax/alprazolam, join in the discussion!

[mr...]

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Be...]

• [mr...]

• [Ra...]

• [VC...]

Top Posters In This Topic

So do all y'all have an account on Photobucket?

No.  My girls may know how to do it.  And, for future tutorial's please come at me as if you had me in your special ed class.  Cause I didn't even know what PB was until you clarified.  I was to afraid to ask what it stood for....lol.

My girls have all kinds of pics...so, I'm pretty sure after they roll their eyes at me they will help me :laugh:

If not, I will break out the wooden spoon and they will probably laugh at me.

Fb

yes, I log in, get to the upload page, click the upload button, but it just sits there....

Are you on a slow internet connection or is the file very large?

Nope; what is Photobucket?

I photo storage and sharing site so you can share pictures with other by URL link or IMG links and other ways.

Once you've dragged or dropped the photo into Photobucket, look for 'Links to Share this Photo' and chose the last one… IMG.  Click to copy it and paste it here.  Here's one of my puppy:

Challis

Challis,

Do you just google Photo Bucket and than click on upload?

FB

I got banned from a forum today that I just became a member of after just three posts because I was not willing to change my medications, increase them, or start on a new drug.  All I asked for was supportive care suggestions, and it even said in my thread title about no drugs please but I got about ten replies and they insisted drugs were my only hope. ??? 

Those people and that forum must belong to Big Pharma.  A bunch of flaming radical b*itches.  Wow!  What an experience that was.... :o

Hi There,

Babyrex-so nice to hear you got a little bit of relief! Hang in there...more is on the way!  :thumbsup:

Welcome to all the newbies...I just finished reading about 25 pages of posts so I am kind of caught up. I just haven't been able to keep up!

I'm hanging in there. Tomorrow is my 4 months benzo free celebration. Still tons of symptoms and healing seems to be happening very slowly but I am getting better...a little bit at a time!

Thinking about all of you!

Hopeful Girl

Bliss Johns posted this on facebook today and I thought it was really beautiful.

Surrender during this process has been so important for me.

Love,

hopefulgirl

please help me i have been in a bad wave for about 10 days but this morning it woke up so dizzy i cant even walk !!! just horrible with no relief !! is this normal or should i go to the hospital ?? I have been real dizzy before but nothing like this !!

Hello Everyone.

This is a reminder that the Xanax thread is no longer in the Buddie Blog section of the forum.  As you may know, the Buddie Blog section is a space for personal blogging, where off topic chat and photos are welcomed.  We only allow posts containing images on the Buddie Blogs and on Off Topic sections of the board.  Images posted on any section of the board, other than those two will be deactivated by a moderator.

I love the photos of the pets that have been posted, however these types of posts should be limited to Off Topic and the Buddie Blogs. 

This thread is a Group Support thread.  This section of the board is for group support related to benzodiazepine withdrawal.  All posts should generally be limited to this topic.  Kindly please keep in mind the function of this section of the board as you are posting.

Thank you, in advance, for your understanding and cooperation on keeping this thread on topic.

Juliea

BB Team   

please help me i have been in a bad wave for about 10 days but this morning it woke up so dizzy i cant even walk !!! just horrible with no relief !! is this normal or should i go to the hospital ?? I have been real dizzy before but nothing like this !!

This was normal for me AlmostFree, when I was in an awful wave.  I'm so sorry that this is happening to you.  :-[  What I did when this happened to me is I stayed down in bed, with my pillow over my head and allowed the vertigo to pass.  This was also one of my symptoms.

I also did an exercise to help the semicircular canals to get back to normal.  I'm going on the net to get the exercise.  I want to make certain that I'm telling you exactly how I did this.  Be back in a second.  Hang in there. 

Thank you Juliea Im so scared right now i live alone and i cant take care of myself right now its a struggle to go to the bathroom. How long can this last and is there anything I can do to help it ?? should I take a rescue dose or anything ?? Im so scared

Here is what I did to help my vertigo when I was having a bad attack:

Brandt-Daroff Exercise

"Start in an upright, seated position.

Move into the lying position on one side with your nose pointed up at about a 45-degree angle.

Remain in this position for about 30 seconds (or until the vertigo subsides, whichever is longer), then move back to the seated position.

Repeat on the other side.

People using this exercise usually are instructed to do 20 repetitions of the exercise at least twice a day."

I usually did 3 repetitions at a time.  This usually gave me immediate relief in less than an hour.  The vertigo would recur though, and when it did, I'd do the exercise again.  This helped me.  I hope it helps you AlmostFree.

Thank you Juliea Im so scared right now i live alone and i cant take care of myself right now its a struggle to go to the bathroom. How long can this last and is there anything I can do to help it ?? should I take a rescue dose or anything ?? Im so scared

I gritted my teeth through it when this happened to me and did not rescue dose.  However, if I would have decided to do a rescue dose, I'd try 1/2 of a .0625 first and then go to the other half if I got no relief within 30 minutes to an hour.  I'm so sorry that you're all alone with this happening. This symptom WILL pass AlmostFree.  I hope you get relief from the exercise.  My severe vertigo waves would stop after the exercise, however I still would feel a bit 'off' in that department for a while.  I went through a phase where the vertigo flared up at the top of my taper when I was tapering down rather quickly. 

• Who's Online (See full list)

• [Da...]
    • [En...]
    • [...]
    • [ra...]
    • [Ch...]
    • [Ro...]
    • [Sw...]
    • [...]
    • [Gr...]
    • [Le...]
    • [Bl...]