Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

XANAX Support Blog: If you're tapering Xanax/alprazolam, join in the discussion!

[mr...]

I'm much better today since I got rid of my sausage balls.

Oh my...my mind just went to some inappropriate places with that comment...sorry... :oops::nono::2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

Yeah, I had a hard time with that one too. :laugh:

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Be...]

• [mr...]

• [Ra...]

• [VC...]

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh my...my mind just went to some inappropriate places with that comment...sorry... :oops::nono::2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

It's Ok mrs.  It was the joke of the morning.  I had been eating them since Christmas Eve.  Full of msg and other bad stuff.  Explains my wave.  Sometimes you just gotta have it and don't want to read the ingredients.  Won't do that anymore.  Thought I was better enough to give it a try.

Mama  :smitten:

It's Ok mrs.  It was the joke of the morning.  I had been eating them since Christmas Eve.  Full of msg and other bad stuff.  Explains my wave.  Sometimes you just gotta have it and don't want to read the ingredients.  Won't do that anymore.  Thought I was better enough to give it a try.

Mama  :smitten:

Love you mama!  I needed to chuckle too...  :laugh:

He is a Saint Bernard.  He was 168 pounds the last time I weighed him.  The man in the picture is 6' 1.5" tall and weighs around 260 pounds.  Gentlest dog I ever had.  And a dry mouth too.  I rescued him because the breeders who breed for dry mouth made that branch of the breed have serious aggression problems.  He did have serious aggression issues but I fixed that immediately and never had another problem with him.

Rabbit, I cant quote your post because its too far back..

but when I first started tapering, the first several cuts, Id feel really good the first 2 or 3 days, like I was coming out of a fog, I was in tolerance so, I dunno if thats why, but anyway, Id feel like Id stop taking drugs and was unmedicated, because I WAS so drugged and medicated...

then the 3rd or 4th day the SXS's would hit, pretty good, and lessen over the next 10 days or so, then Id give myself 4 or 5 "better days" before considering cutting again,,, its pretty much remained that way throughout,, though now Im pretty steady all the time the way I feel, but all my SXS's seem to come about the 5th day now, all at once, then theyre gone pretty much instantly, its like they gave up the fight or something...

Bigbabysmomma! thats who Free reminds me of OMG...that was driving me crazy, I sat straight up out the bed while taking my nap when it finally popped in my head!!

Dont worry Free, I wont hold it against ya  :2funny:

she wasnt too bad..

Bigbabysmomma! thats who Free reminds me of OMG...that was driving me crazy, I sat straight up out the bed while taking my nap when it finally popped in my head!!

Dont worry Free, I wont hold it against ya  :2funny:

she wasnt too bad..

How interesting!!!  Her, I mean him, and I were just PMing about that today.... :sneaky:

UP ALL YA'LLS NOSES WITH RUBBER HOSES >:(

Well, that's what ya get when a lot of us are having a bad day on here and you were sleepin' through it all not listening to us whine and then getting all warm and fuzzy with us so's we could feel better! :(

OMG!  We need a conference call or Skype or something.  This is why we need a real chat room!  ::)

You want me to give a quick class on this?  It ain't hard....but it will be a little different for each one of you depending on the way your PB account is set up.  But not too different.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• [Ro...]
    • [En...]
    • [...]
    • [Ch...]
    • [Li...]
    • [An...]
    • [Ro...]
    • [On...]
    • [ke...]
    • [Sl...]
    • [El...]