Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

XANAX Support Blog: If you're tapering Xanax/alprazolam, join in the discussion!

[mr...]

Synap, glad to hear you seem to be feeling better.  You are more motivated than me, lifting weights and jogging, goodness, I would be on cloud 9 to feel like doing that stuff.  Good for you!

So have you decided how much you are going to cut next time?

Hugs,

Bunny

Bunny

Literally I felt like I was losing it around my place so I just forced myself to walk down to our gym. I did not feel like doing anything but after a few minutes on treadmill I just kept going in a haze. The hold on my taper must have helped me get going a little bit. The last 3 days exercise has been a healthy escape from my sxs. Feeling tired and sore after not so much. As long as i can keep it up Im am going to stay busy and active. God only knows if the next cut will put me back in bed for awhile or not. 

My next cut will be .125 because I cant really cut my .5 pill any smaller without it going everywhere. As far as c/o to valium I dont think It is needed. wish me luck. Maybe if .125 is rough I can look into tritation.

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Be...]

• [mr...]

• [Ra...]

• [VC...]

Top Posters In This Topic

That's quite a story Benzo Fuzz.  Thanks for sharing.  Well, here you are at the exact same starting point I was on, on July 31, 2012.  Nine months later, after a slow enough taper from 3mg to zero, I was benzo free!  You'll get there too.

There is a link to my taper schedule in my signature.  If I've already told you this, please forgive the repetition.  ;)

Is the taper process meant to be tough and in discomfort till its done? I keep thinking that after I completly off xanax for a few weeks I will heal rapidly because my body will not be confused by always being in withdrawl. Is this the basic idea?

Is the taper process meant to be tough and in discomfort till its done?

I'm a fan of symptom minimization during a taper.  When we try to tough out symptoms that are close to unmanageable, I personally don't believe this is good for us.  Rather I believe to try to keep a very low symptom profile enables us to heal more quickly post taper.

I keep thinking that after I completly off xanax for a few weeks I will heal rapidly because my body will not be confused by always being in withdrawl. Is this the basic idea?

You might heal rapidly, we're all different.  I did not suffer an acute withdrawal when I jumped at .0625, but some folks do.  An insurance policy is our tapers and I believe in taking it slow and steady is the way to go.

Had I rushed to get to zero, I don't believe I would have had a positive experience post taper.  My taper softened my landing to zero.  I also believe tapering more slowly can help us heal more quickly post taper.  :) 

Oh for sure Juliea. I am going that route, especially after how I felt from .5 to .25  too big cut.

What I mean is during the taper am I healing or does it start mostly after jump?

Oh for sure Juliea. I am going that route, especially after how I felt from .5 to .25  too big cut.

What I mean is during the taper am I healing or does it start mostly after jump?

We've had 20 page threads on this subject all with differing opinions.  I'm in the, we heal a certain amount during a taper camp, but complete healing doesn't occur until we stop the benzo camp.  :)

It's ok to post user names in this thread.  Our forum software removes the user names from guest view.  Please post the user name exactly like it was registered and it won't show up to guests.  We also manually redact nicknames if we see them and only have to do this one time.  The system takes care of this from then on out.  :thumbsup:

Thanks for that bit of information, Juliea.  I'd hate to accidentally out someone.

Soooo, I ended up doing a lot of housework and cooking, that kept my mind off things, and I seem to be adjusting to dosing 2x/day rather than 3.  My ears are starting to ring (only 1 or 2 more hours until bedtime, I'm trying to regulate myself and stick to a schedule, which is hard for me), and I'm feeling a *little* anxiety, but it's better than yesterday.  One thing I've noticed, is since I've been doing this, I've also stopped taking as many pain pills.  Interesting. 

I hope I sleep better tonight than I did last night.  Since I was fairly active today, I'm hoping that will help.  I think I'm going to start going to the gym again this week, if possible.  And, if I can manage to get my butt up early enough in the am, I'm going to start walking my dog again.  Baby steps.  (It's too hot here to walk during the day this time of year.)

~K  :boxer:

Juliea...I was looking at your taper schedule. Probably a stupid question but here goes...Did you use a gram scale to dry cut or guesstimate how much to shave/cut off of each tab? I'm leaning towards very similar to yours for my taper plan. 

I am pretty sure I do not want to cross over adding another something to have to cont' to taper later.

I want one & done!! (not one ct taper...but one Benzo.) if possible.

Fuzz,

I believe Juliea did as I do. Dry cut .25mg tabs into 1/4s to get the lowest dose we cut of .0625mg. Cut out this amount from the total every 7-14days until zero.  :smitten:

Grinch

Kept waking up again last night.  However, got up early and did an hour of yoga (I haven't done that in loooong time) instead of going back to sleep, and now I'm getting read to walk my dog.  So YAY!  :)  Just took my 1st dose.  I seem to be adjusting fairly well, so far anyway.  The main symptom I'm getting is tinnitus, and it gets louder a couple hours before my dose.  The yoga was awesome though.  Totally calmed my mind, and I finished just when it when it was time to take it.  I only hope I can keep this kind of stability as I taper down.

Thanks to Challis, Juliea, Rabbit and Charlie for your input.   

~K  :smitten:

Juliea...I was looking at your taper schedule. Probably a stupid question but here goes...Did you use a gram scale to dry cut or guesstimate how much to shave/cut off of each tab? I'm leaning towards very similar to yours for my taper plan. 

I am pretty sure I do not want to cross over adding another something to have to cont' to taper later.

I want one & done!! (not one ct taper...but one Benzo.) if possible.

Grinch is partially correct.  Except I did not get a prescription for the .25 tablets until right around 1.5mg, so I had to cut 1mg tabs from 3mg to 1.5mg.  BUT luckily my 1mg tabs were round rather than oblong.  The round tablets were a breeze to cut.  I just used a pill cutter supplemented by a razor blade to cut my round 1mgs.  Cutting the .25's were much simpler.  I got the .25's right after I began the .0625 cut.  All I had to do was quarter them and drop one piece of pill, every 8 to 14 days.

Are you going to be able to get the .25's when you get lower in dose?  I believe this is important.  In fact right now I would want some .50's on hand.  Cutting 1mg oblong pills would be a pain to me.  I believe I could manage to cut them in 1/8ths, (would be nervous about that though because those quarter pieces would not cut even).

The only way I would have considered a scale would have been if I could not have gotten my doctor to prescribe the lower Mg dose pills.  But since my doc was cooperative, I did not need a scale, only a pill cutter.  :thumbsup:

Kept waking up again last night.  However, got up early and did an hour of yoga (I haven't done that in loooong time) instead of going back to sleep, and now I'm getting read to walk my dog.  So YAY!  :)  Just took my 1st dose.  I seem to be adjusting fairly well, so far anyway.  The main symptom I'm getting is tinnitus, and it gets louder a couple hours before my dose.  The yoga was awesome though.  Totally calmed my mind, and I finished just when it when it was time to take it.  I only hope I can keep this kind of stability as I taper down.

Thanks to Challis, Juliea, Rabbit and Charlie for your input.   

Yoga sounds great.  Good to hear you're feeling better.

You mentioned Charlie.  :smitten: Charlie taught me about the .0625mg cut!  Charlie and Challis both.  :smitten:  It's great to see her name mentioned again in the Xanax thread.  Thank you for thanking her.  :thumbsup:

i usually take a low daily dose of alprazolam approximatly 0.0625 - .125mg most days i feel fine with that , yesterday after 12 hours i felt like i needed my dose again i really dont want to take anything higher than .125mg and get stuck at a higher dose awhile. it takes a little time for me to "brush it off" i felt much better when i took a late shower around 930pm i felt ok i dont know why i did this but an hour later around 1030pm i took a low dose approximelty 5mg of citalopram (celexa) i take that a couple of times a month i slept good somehow last night 7 1/2 hours i dont want to make my life more difficult trying to quit 2 drugs the xanax and citalopram if i take the citalopram regularly. one side affect that is the most bothersome that i've read about on citalopram was it can give you insomnia i already have trouble sleeping & give you nausea  i love to cook i wouldnt want to have that either

So I'm going to talk to my doctor on Wednesday and I need a taper schedule to give him.  For the past 3 days I've been taking ~.5mg in the morning and ~1.25 mg at night before bedtime.  I want to taper every 10-14 days, but I'll give him a conservative schedule for every 2 weeks, until I figure out if I can go 10 days instead.  So, I know my measurements aren't exact, because the pills I take in the am break slightly above the midline (meaning, they're probably slightly more than .5 mg).  The ones I break to add to the 1 mg pill at night are the other half, but they break, again, slightly bigger than half of a half.  My first taper was ~.25, and so far it's been fine.  Just some tinnitus, my neck has been a little achy, and I get a little anxious an hour or two before my nighttime dose. So...

My next taper should be around the 12th of September, and every 2 weeks should look like this.  (Am I doing the math right?  I'm really bad at decimals and fractions.  I'm going for 1/4 split of .25 pills.  Is that what most people do?  Or, could I just do half of .25 every cut?)

Sept 12 - .5mg am and 1.125mg

Sept 26 - .5mg am and 1mg pm

Oct 10 -  .5mg am and .9375mg pm

Oct 17 -  .5mg am and .875mg  pm

Oct 31  -  .5mg am and .625 pm    (not sure if want to do this on Halloween.  Might wait an extra day.  :D

Nov 14 -  .5mg am and .5mg pm

Nov 28 -  .4375mg am and .5 mg pm

Dec 12 -  .375mg am and .5mg pm

Dec 26 -  .375mg am and .4375mg pm

Jan 9 -    .375mg am and .375mg pm

Jan 23 -  .3125mg am and .375mg pm

Feb 06 -  .3125mg am and .3125mg pm

Feb 20 -  .25mg am and .3125mg pm

Mar 06 -  .25mg am and .25mg pm

Mar 20 -  .1875mg am and .25mg pm

Apr 03 -  .1875mg am and .1875mg pm

Apr 17 -  .125mg am and .1875mg pm

May 01 -  .125mg am and .125 mg pm

May 15 -  .0625mg am and .125 mg pm

May 29 -  .0625mg am and .0625mg pm

June 12 -  .0625mg pm

June 26 -  JUMP!

What I need to know is this.  I know it's easier to divide the .25mg pills, or the .5mg pills.  I'm not sure how many to ask for, or which ones, and how people get the dry cuts of .0625, which seems to be the cut most people make.  Is that 1/4 of .25?  Also, should I be cutting the nighttime dose until it equals out with the morning dose, then stagger the cuts, as I did in the chart above?  How should the measurements look in the schedule above?  Does that look right?

(sorry, I'm really bad at this kind of math (decimals), and I'm not sure how to proceed.)

Hope everyone had a great holiday weekend!  And thanks bunches for the help!

hi vangoghsear,  i read on your above previous posts that you activated walking your dog and wanting to go to the gym again thats great news. staying active with chores thats physical work & with using a treadmill  has helped me have less side affects

Vango,

I take the Xanax 4xday to try and ward off interdose wd which I was having severely prior to tapering and finding this forum. It helped immensely! You asked how to manage cutting the doses when you are taking it more than once a day so I thought I d let you know what I do. When I was at 4 mg my schedule dosing looked like this:

1mg 6am

1mg noon

1mg 6pm

1mg 11pm

I then choose a time, say the 11pm time, and made weekly cuts over several weeks till I was at .5mg....then I went into another time....and another....and so on until I was at .5mg with all my times. I am now working my way to having them all at .25mg the same way. Then I ll go to .125mg with all my times and finally I ll be at .0625mg at all the times. My last cuts will be cutting the times out one by one until I am only at .0625 mg at one time and that is where I ll jump from.

For me, the way I get the .0625mg dose is by cutting an oval .25mg into 1/4s. There was a discussion at one point about how effective this is bc the medication may not be solidly or equally spread out in the pill so no way to know if your dose is totally accurate. Plus I haven't really found a perfect cutting method...my pills aren't cut perfect. I do the best I can though and go with it. Sometimes in my pill box there are a few pieces as I attempt to get as close to the dose as I can. Maybe not the best way, but I am gonna go with it. Other people have crushed the tablet and took a razor blade and divided it into 4 equal parts to get the dose of .0625mg. I haven't done that yet, though I suppose that would work too.

Grinch

Your schedule looks good vangoghsear.  I believe this is fine to give to your doctor as long as there is flexibility allowed.  I found I could cut every 8th day for the last number of cuts I did.  Sometimes I felt I was slightly pushing the envelop though, but it worked out in the end.  Since your proposed schedule is for cuts every 2-weeks, just realize some cuts may be shorter and some longer.

I would not cut .125 at your benzo level, (1.25).  I'd start the .0625mg cut and hope this cut worked out for me until the end.

I did not stress over cutting pills.  Were they perfectly cut?  No.  But I usually took the larger chunks towards the beginning of the hold period and the smaller chunks towards the end.  It all worked out in the wash and the slight difference in cuts never bothered me because I made a decision not to stress over this. 

You'll be fine.  :thumbsup:

So I'm going to talk to my doctor on Wednesday and I need a taper schedule to give him.  For the past 3 days I've been taking ~.5mg in the morning and ~1.25 mg at night before bedtime.  I want to taper every 10-14 days, but I'll give him a conservative schedule for every 2 weeks, until I figure out if I can go 10 days instead.  So, I know my measurements aren't exact, because the pills I take in the am break slightly above the midline (meaning, they're probably slightly more than .5 mg).  The ones I break to add to the 1 mg pill at night are the other half, but they break, again, slightly bigger than half of a half.  My first taper was ~.25, and so far it's been fine.  Just some tinnitus, my neck has been a little achy, and I get a little anxious an hour or two before my nighttime dose. So...

My next taper should be around the 12th of September, and every 2 weeks should look like this.  (Am I doing the math right?  I'm really bad at decimals and fractions.  I'm going for 1/4 split of .25 pills.  Is that what most people do?  Or, could I just do half of .25 every cut?)

Sept 12 - .5mg am and 1.125mg

Sept 26 - .5mg am and 1mg pm

Oct 10 -  .5mg am and .9375mg pm

Oct 17 -  .5mg am and .875mg  pm

Oct 31  -  .5mg am and .625 pm    (not sure if want to do this on Halloween.  Might wait an extra day.  :D

Nov 14 -  .5mg am and .5mg pm

Nov 28 -  .4375mg am and .5 mg pm

Dec 12 -  .375mg am and .5mg pm

Dec 26 -  .375mg am and .4375mg pm

Jan 9 -    .375mg am and .375mg pm

Jan 23 -  .3125mg am and .375mg pm

Feb 06 -  .3125mg am and .3125mg pm

Feb 20 -  .25mg am and .3125mg pm

Mar 06 -  .25mg am and .25mg pm

Mar 20 -  .1875mg am and .25mg pm

Apr 03 -  .1875mg am and .1875mg pm

Apr 17 -  .125mg am and .1875mg pm

May 01 -  .125mg am and .125 mg pm

May 15 -  .0625mg am and .125 mg pm

May 29 -  .0625mg am and .0625mg pm

June 12 -  .0625mg pm

June 26 -  JUMP!

What I need to know is this.  I know it's easier to divide the .25mg pills, or the .5mg pills.  I'm not sure how many to ask for, or which ones, and how people get the dry cuts of .0625, which seems to be the cut most people make.  Is that 1/4 of .25?  Also, should I be cutting the nighttime dose until it equals out with the morning dose, then stagger the cuts, as I did in the chart above?  How should the measurements look in the schedule above?  Does that look right?

(sorry, I'm really bad at this kind of math (decimals), and I'm not sure how to proceed.)

Hope everyone had a great holiday weekend!  And thanks bunches for the help!

I would just ask for your refill to be filled with .25mg tablets instead of 1mg or .5mg.  As Juliea said, you may find you can cut more often than every two weeks especially with the .0625 cuts.

My cuts were not perfectly even either.  I just used the broken off piece with the next dose.  As far as which doses to cut, as long as you only do one .0625 cut at a time, it probably won't matter.  It may be easier on you to save the last cuts for night time.

:smitten:

Your schedule looks good vangoghsear.  I believe this is fine to give to your doctor as long as there is flexibility allowed.  I found I could cut every 8th day for the last number of cuts I did.  Sometimes I felt I was slightly pushing the envelop though, but it worked out in the end.  Since your proposed schedule is for cuts every 2-weeks, just realize some cuts may be shorter and some longer.

I would not cut .125 at your benzo level, (1.25).  I'd start the .0625mg cut and hope this cut worked out for me until the end.

I did not stress over cutting pills.  Were they perfectly cut?  No.  But I usually took the larger chunks towards the beginning of the hold period and the smaller chunks towards the end.  It all worked out in the wash and the slight difference in cuts never bothered me because I made a decision not to stress over this. 

You'll be fine.  :thumbsup:

Yea, at the beginning I was trying to figure out how to add/subtract the cuts so some of those numbers might be a little off.  (I think I was subtracting .625mg instead of .0625.).  I suck at that kind of math.  lol  But my first cut was .25mg, and so far so good, and that was, what, 5 days ago or something?  So I thought cutting that in half might work.  It's a pain trying to figure out how to cut 1mg pills into a really small dose.  But if I get the .25mg pills, I'll just use those and cut them in 1/4s instead.  I just need to know how many to ask him for. 

The 2 week schedule is conservative, and I know some weeks I might be cutting more often and some less often.  It's just a guide for me to work with.  I have to give him something to show him a plan.  I'm hoping I can cut some at 10 days vs 14, but I'm not sure I'll try cutting sooner than that.  I guess I'll have to see how it goes.

I would just ask for your refill to be filled with .25mg tablets instead of 1mg or .5mg.  As Juliea said, you may find you can cut more often than every two weeks especially with the .0625 cuts.

My cuts were not perfectly even either.  I just used the broken off piece with the next dose.  As far as which doses to cut, as long as you only do one .0625 cut at a time, it probably won't matter.  It may be easier on you to save the last cuts for night time.

:smitten:

I'm just unclear how many .25's I need per month to do this.  I don't know if he'll give me enough for only one month at a time, or for two.  Generally he gives me 60 1mg pills/month with one refill.  I'm thinking I should just ask for .5s and .25s for next month and go ahead and cut out the 1mg pills, since I'll be taking less than 1mg relatively quickly.  Having to guess at dividing those up right now is OK, but I think it will begin to be a pain rather quickly. 

I guess if I'm looking at an equal amount of .25s, I'll need 4x as many pills?  So, instead of 60, I would need 240?  Or, I could get 60 .5mg and 120 .25s.  Isn't that equal to 60 1mg pills?  My brain is having a hard time doing this.  argh.  Then the following refill I could just go to .25s.  He might not give me a divided dose like that though.  If not, I'll just get the .25s.

hi vangoghsear,  i read on your above previous posts that you activated walking your dog and wanting to go to the gym again thats great news. staying active with chores thats physical work & with using a treadmill  has helped me have less side affects

I did yoga again this morning, and it's helping.  It's too late to walk the dog because it's too hot, but I can walk her this evening.  And I'm hoping to start going to the gym in the next week or two.  I have to reinstate my membership though.  I have weights at home that I can use, if I want to.  I have found that staying busy doing something, anything, takes my mind off the symptoms, and I don't notice them.

Vango,

I take the Xanax 4xday to try and ward off interdose wd which I was having severely prior to tapering and finding this forum. It helped immensely! You asked how to manage cutting the doses when you are taking it more than once a day so I thought I d let you know what I do. When I was at 4 mg my schedule dosing looked like this:

1mg 6am

1mg noon

1mg 6pm

1mg 11pm

I then choose a time, say the 11pm time, and made weekly cuts over several weeks till I was at .5mg....then I went into another time....and another....and so on until I was at .5mg with all my times. I am now working my way to having them all at .25mg the same way. Then I ll go to .125mg with all my times and finally I ll be at .0625mg at all the times. My last cuts will be cutting the times out one by one until I am only at .0625 mg at one time and that is where I ll jump from.

For me, the way I get the .0625mg dose is by cutting an oval .25mg into 1/4s. There was a discussion at one point about how effective this is bc the medication may not be solidly or equally spread out in the pill so no way to know if your dose is totally accurate. Plus I haven't really found a perfect cutting method...my pills aren't cut perfect. I do the best I can though and go with it. Sometimes in my pill box there are a few pieces as I attempt to get as close to the dose as I can. Maybe not the best way, but I am gonna go with it. Other people have crushed the tablet and took a razor blade and divided it into 4 equal parts to get the dose of .0625mg. I haven't done that yet, though I suppose that would work too.

Grinch

Hey Grinch!  Thanks for your advice.  I was dosing 3x/day, and switched to twice/day, and so far it's working fine.  The interdose symptoms are becoming less noticeable, so I'm going to stick to 2x/day unless it becomes a problem.  It just seems easier that way.  :)  However, if they start getting bad as I go down in dose, I may add another dose back in.

Thanks everyone:smitten:

Oh, should I also inform my pharmacist what I'm doing?  I seem to recall someone mentioning that somewhere as a good idea.  I don't see why it would be any of their business, but I don't know.

So glad to see so many people making progress on the same road as me.  Vango, I'm glad the yoga got you through a rough patch.  For me anything physical seems to help, if only to distract me for a while.  Also if I'm multitasking at work, sometimes I just go into this productivity zone where I'm hyper focused and completely present.  It's like I "forget" to be anxious.  I dose 4X per day, similar schedule to Grinch.  I seem to have inter-dose withdrawal with a less frequent schedule.  Thanks for the ideas on pill cutting, Juliea.  Peace to all. 

Hi Van,

Your math is off a bit. .  .here's what it would look like if you were only reducing .0625mg (1/4 of a .25 pill) every 14 days. . .

Sept 12 - .5mg am and 1.1875mg (.0625 reduction from 1.25)

Sept 26 - .5mg am and 1.125mg pm

Oct 10 -  .5mg am and 1.0625mg pm

Oct 17 -  .5mg am and 1mg  pm

Oct 31  -  .5mg am and .9375 pm    (not sure if want to do this on Halloween.  Might wait an extra day.  :D

Nov 14 -  .5mg am and .875mg pm

Nov 28 -  .5mg am and .8125 mg pm

Dec 12 -  .5mg am and .75mg pm

Dec 26 -  .5mg am and .6875mg pm

Jan 9 -    .5mg am and .625mg pm

Jan 23 -  .5mg am and .5625mg pm

Feb 06 -  .5mg am and .5mg pm

Feb 20 -  .4375mg am and .5mg pm

Mar 06 -  .4375mg am and .4375mg pm

Mar 20 -  .375mg am and .4375mg pm

Apr 03 -  .375mg am and .375mg pm

Apr 17 -  .3125mg am and .375mg pm

May 01 -  .3125mg am and .3125 mg pm

May 15 -  .25mg am and .3125 mg pm

May 29 -  .25mg am and .25mg pm

June 12 -  .1875mg am    .25mg pm

June 26 -  .1875mg am    .125mg pm

.125mg am      .125mg pm

.125mg am      .0625mg pm

.0625mg am    .0625mg pm

.0625mg am    Jump!

I didn't fill in the dates, but if you want to only taper .0625 (1/4 of a .25mg pill) every 14 days from this point forward, I believe this math is correct.  I'm not great at math either, but I checked this 3 times.  I always check my math at least twice.  I've almost made drastic mistakes with different pill sizes.

Good luck!

Bunny

Thanks Bunny!  I knew it was off at the beginning, but I didn't realize what i was doing wrong.  I'll just add in the new dates and use this schedule.  :)

~K  :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Man, I live with one of the most inconsiderate, self-centered people I've ever met.  She kept waking me up all night last night, and again this morning.  Now I didn't get enough sleep, or rest, and I'm very grumpy and extremely tired.  >:(

What do you do in this kind of situation?  I've tried to explain my needs while I'm going through this period of tapering and WD, and up until last night she's been fairly accommodating.  But the first time I criticize her, no matter how politely, I get constant grief, which causes me to get angry and react very poorly.  Also, I'm pretty pissed about being kept up all night, and then her coming to my end of the house and using my bathroom while singing loudly to her dog when she has her own bathroom at the other end of the house, and there is still another one that isn't directly across from my room.  argh!

On a better note, I saw my doctor yesterday and he was very helpful.  Gave me a prescription for 200+ .25mg pills, but the pharmacy can't fill them until next week.  Also, I wasn't expecting it to cost so much more (3x what I pay for equal mg of 1mg pills).  I had to explain to him why I have to taper so slowly (he was saying, go down .25mg every week).  I gave him some literature and links to websites.  Anyway, he's willing to let me go at my own pace.  So yay!  I love my doctor.  :)

Hope everyone had a great holiday weekend. 

Hi Van,

Sorry to hear of your bad night. Some ppl, right. Hope you can get some rest today and a good night's sleep tonight. And YAY about your doctor. That is awesome to have a understanding and compassionate Doc. I hope mine will be when I go in with the same request. I feel he will be. Thinking good thoughts for you.

~BF

I am hanging my head very low today...

Just found out somthing the doc gave me is just as bad as a benzo! Baclofen, this stuff also has withdrawal. Stupidly I trusted my new doc I am tapering with as he said this wouldn't affect my taper or be any trouble. I have only taken low doses of it the last two days. I should have looked it up before using it at all! Only after I got a huge lift in sxs did I suspect this stuff was bad news. Ugh really! I just hope stopping it now wont set me back? Been loopy all day :'(

Going to keep hold on the taper till sunday.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• [le...]
    • [Jo...]
    • [St...]
    • [Ro...]
    • [Ea...]
    • [or...]
    • [...]
    • [jo...]
    • [Ka...]
    • [TH...]
    • [La...]