Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

XANAX Support Blog: If you're tapering Xanax/alprazolam, join in the discussion!

[mr...]

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Be...]

• [mr...]

• [Ra...]

• [VC...]

Top Posters In This Topic

Just updated.  I'm in a holding pattern..  My Sx:

Alternating between tired or wired

Tough to concentrate

Headaches

Body-aches Interdose

Worry about going insane

yada yada

Maybe I need to get me som of that Seroquel...seems to be treating u ok ;)

Thinking I might switch to Valium to get off the Xanax yo yo.

It's weird because my doses are in 4 hour intervals.  Sometimes, I feel depressed and in pain interdose.  Other times I get a hot burning wired feeling.  I do not understand this.  If anyone does, please enlighten me :thumbsup:

Hi Jerry,

Unfortunately what you describe sounds so familiar to so many stories on here that I've read.  Yes I have to admit the Seroquel is what seemingly stabilized.  I know this board is anti med, but it's working for me.  I don't want anyone to think I take this lightly.  It's side effect profile is terrible.  It was a tough decision, but my options were limited and I could not function.

Anyway, maybe the valium option would work for you.  It's worth a try or you could try Seroquel for just a few days and see if it worked for you at a fairly low dose like me.  For me it worked right away the first day.  It totally knocked me out that night for sleep.  That was the first night I had slept more than 4 hours in 3 months.  Also it really kicked the anxiety and interdose w/d in the butt and I mean the first day.  It's still VERY hard to get up in the morning, but it's worth it to me.

I hope things get better for you soon.  :smitten:

Bunny

i recently got a mortar and pestle i got online it was only 3 dollars the stick thingy that grinds was broke ( it took a month to get from china

this week ive done well i think ,  ive been taking my o.o625 mg(zero key doesnt work\ every 3 days i felt ok with that i last took my dose saturday around 3 in afternoon its 74o am now

i recently got a mortar and pestle i got online it was only 3 dollars the stick thingy that grinds was broke ( it took a month to get from china

this week ive done well i think ,  ive been taking my o.o625 mg(zero key doesnt work\ every 3 days i felt ok with that i last took my dose saturday around 3 in afternoon its 74o am now

Isn't that something? Ya spend all that money, and the thing is broke. ::) I would say return it for another, but that would take another month or two. ::) Good luck with that Katie. 8):angel:

ive had back luck lately when it comes to  buyin stuff online this keyboard im using the letter after o in the alfabet doesnt work nor does the zero key i shouldve just got one from walmart instead of mesing with stuff thats too low riced online

well i think the estle and mortar can still be used theres a marble sized ball left from grinder on that estle and mortar

, hi joe im going to see the dr tomorrow the psychiatrtist i see once in awhile i didnt fix the p button i just coried the p from a document and i pressed the tab v each time i need to use a p

im fixin to mow some i hope you enjoyed your day so far i wish you well snoball

ive had back luck lately when it comes to  buyin stuff online this keyboard im using the letter after o in the alfabet doesnt work nor does the zero key i shouldve just got one from walmart instead of mesing with stuff thats too low riced online

well i think the estle and mortar can still be used theres a marble sized ball left from grinder on that estle and mortar

, hi joe im going to see the dr tomorrow the psychiatrtist i see once in awhile i didnt fix the p button i just coried the p from a document and i pressed the tab v each time i need to use a p

im fixin to mow some i hope you enjoyed your day so far i wish you well snoball

Hi Katie! I ho e your a  ointment goes well for you. I'll  robably go fishing later today. ;D

Have a Ha  y day. ;D

hello my name is katie you can call me by my name if you like i live in south texas im open minded

open minded, from tx?

seems like a contradiction,

lol

hello my name is katie you can call me by my name if you like i live in south texas im open minded

open minded, from tx?

lol

mentor, you know full well that babyangel did not post this text you quoted.  You took one of her posts and backed out the text of her post and then pasted in text from her signature line.  This is not only deceptive, it's disrupting of the support that is being offered on this thread, as well as off-topic.

Please don't do this again.  We will not tolerate this kind of disruptive behavior here.

Juliea

open minded, from tx?

lol

mentor, you know full well that babyangel did not post this text you quoted.  You took one of her posts and backed out the text of her post and then pasted in text from her signature line.  This is not only deceptive, it's disrupting of the support that is being offered on this thread, as well as off-topic.

Please don't do this again.  We will not tolerate this kind of disruptive behavior here.

Juliea

you are over the top, nothing deceptive about it

it was obviously meant in levity.

good grief

mentor for your information , on my signature line im introducing myself giving my name my location and saying im open minding meaning that i can talk about anything whats so harmfull with that

mentor me explaining to me how that bothers you what i wrote mentor

I don't think Mentor meant anything harmful. I fact, I took it as playful. Maybe I misread it but it seemed to me that he was joking about Texans being open minded....kinda like asking me, from ND, if we still have wagons to get around in .. :). A joke....I think it was supposed to be funny.

G

Hey maybe mentor has a secret crush on you Katie. ;D Sometimes when guys joke/pick on girls, they are flirting. :laugh: Just kidding mentor.  ::)

mentor for your information , on my signature line im introducing myself giving my name my location and saying im open minding meaning that i can talk about anything whats so harmfull with that

mentor me explaining to me how that bothers you what i wrote mentor

please explain to me how you or anyone could take what I wrote as anything other than playful and flippant.

thanks

Honestly, it's very obvious that my post was a meaningless comment designed to engage in frivolous banter by pointing out the apparent contradiction between your statement and existing stereotypes. in other words it was obviously meant as humorous.

it is the most ridiculous response i have ever received on any board in my life.

lots of irony here, i won't touch it though

i wish you all the best baby and never did not.

Hey maybe mentor has a secret crush on you Katie.

with an avatar like katie has that is indeed a more reasonable assumption

Hey maybe mentor has a secret crush on you Katie.

with an avatar like katie has that is indeed a more reasonable assumption

:laugh: Yes, Katie is beautiful for sure.  8)

Hi All,

Just to inform you all that I am now Xanax free and feel so clean.  At 0.2 mg/day, the benzo flu hit me hard, but was able to power through.  Symptoms are slowly subsiding, but noticeable, including:

Head Pressure/headaches

Lethargy

Uneven sleep

So many people to thank to - Hopefull Girl, Mrs, Juliea, Carita, Benzy and more.  For all the "newcomers," just keep on chipping away and let your body dictate the taper and best wishes.

Kantu

Hi All,

Just to inform you all that I am now Xanax free and feel so clean.  At 0.2 mg/day, the benzo flu hit me hard, but was able to power through.  Symptoms are slowly subsiding, but noticeable, including:

Head Pressure/headaches

Lethargy

Uneven sleep

So many people to thank to - Hopefull Girl, Mrs, Juliea, Carita, Benzy and more.  For all the "newcomers," just keep on chipping away and let your body dictate the taper and best wishes.

Kantu

Hi Kantu congrats on quitting xanax ! , what was the last dose mg size you took before quitting ?

Hi All,

Head Pressure/headaches

Lethargy

Uneven sleep

Kantu

Way to go!  Love and Light to You!  :thumbsup::smitten:;D

Hi All,

Head Pressure/headaches

Lethargy

Uneven sleep

Kantu

Hi Kantu congrats on quitting xanax ! , what was the last dose mg size you took before quitting ?

Hi BabyAngel,

I jumped at about 0.06mg/day, which was divided into 5 doses per day. The last dose I took was 11mL/dose, so 55 mL/day.  I was taking 0.125mg and suspending in 100 mL water.

I think if you use water titration, then you might be able to chip away your nightly dose.  You have to get off this drug otherwise you will never heal.  The longer you wait, the more dependent your brain will become.

Regards,

Kantu 

Hi All,

Head Pressure/headaches

Lethargy

Uneven sleep

Kantu

!! WAY TO GO Kantu !! You did it!! Congratulations.  I'm so happy for you.  ;D

Juliea  :smitten:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• [Li...]
    • [le...]
    • [Bi...]
    • [Gr...]
    • [...]
    • [...]
    • [op...]
    • [El...]