Important Survey - Please Participate ×

tightness in abdomen

[Sn...]

Hi to all,

Was wondering if any one has severe tightness in abdomen area.  I don't have to even do sit ups because my abdomen tenses all by itself.  Especially when I am driving or anxious it tightens worse.  If I put pressure in the middle it eases up a little

Anyone with suggestions with how to manage this sx?

Peace and Blessings

Snufi

hi,yes i did n still do.

at time walking make it worse,but it will go off and re appear as n when it want.

it is almost 2 years n 6 months since i started to wean or taper my valium.

do not worry too much, i am a 60 years old guy from Singapore if i can take it anyone can do.

try to stay relax..n it will be ok.

• 2 weeks later...

I have severe tightness in my lower abdomen, somthing like cramps. It comes in mid morning, increases over the day and finally goes away at night. Got a colonoscopy done but it turned out normal. Sometimes I feel I have some rare disease which the doctors have not diagnosed. It feels that my insides are pushing out. In the back of my mind I know this is withdrawal related. Someone please help.

Hyandui,  my muscles feel lie they are sucking in and pushing against my lungs.  Makes it hard to breathe.  Gets worse with stress or especially when I am driving.  Since so many here have it here it must be a WD SX.  I am not sure what we can do about it.  I guess the best thing to do is just try to stay calm and relax.

Let me know if you find anything that helps.

Peace and Blessings

Snufi