Important Survey - Please Participate ×

Depression: The challenges of differentiating etiology

[...]

• 4 weeks later...

Geez Tenny,

You said I'd been through a lot, which I have. But I do know that with all you've been through and ARE GOING THROUGH that if I can do it, you sure as hell can do this.

I know I'm a mess now, and I'm so not like this since I got to this board. Hence why I'm here. I haven't had reason to be online for almost 2 yrs (on to many drugs I suppose) but I wasn't needing any meds during the day for anxiety or depression because I didn't have any, just a lotttttttttt of damn pain. Which I know now was from the benzos I've been taking nightly for 25 yrs. Just saying this infuriates me after all I went through with antidepressants, damn docs. I never knew, I was to trusting and on and on.

But Ten............I'm telling you it took me 2 yrs. to get off of antidepressants. It was like a new life. I only wish I'd of known about the benzo, I had no idea it was a Valium type drug and only learned this when I came here.

You are so strong minded, smart and funny. If I am going to do this I know you can too because we want our lives back..........no? :smitten::D Stay strong, and whatever you believe in, stick with it. It's the only way.

Hugs and Love