Important Survey - Please Participate ×

Need a taper schedule

[su...]

The ick feeling woke me up this morning on ummm .23. It's not bad though. Doing fine other than that.

I'm so glad to hear how well you are doing on the titration.  The morning is always my worst time, too, although some of that is because I am NOT a morning person by any stretch of the imagination.  :o

hahaha, thanks guys. Everyone is so happy I'm getting off this crap.  :yippee:

Yep, It's great isn't it? I love the support I received from the guys here..It makes all the difference in the world in my opinion. Good luck Sugar. If you have any other firther questions, just ask away :)

-Take care

Scott

I think I'm going to have to switch to goat milk. The cow milk is making me sick, I'm pretty lactose intolerant. I wonder if goat milk is homogenized, I've never read the label.

• 3 weeks later...
Hey Colin, can we halt my titration at 51 for a week? I'm going into more and more hormonal issues and I think I need to slow down for a bit.

Hi Sugar,

Yes, of course you can halt your taper if you feel the need. And, no need to ask anyone's permission either! It is your taper; you are in charge! ;)

Let me know if you need a new schedule when you are ready to restart your taper.

Hi Sugar,

Yes, of course you can halt your taper if you feel the need. And, no need to ask anyone's permission either! It is your taper; you are in charge! ;)

Let me know if you need a new schedule when you are ready to restart your taper.

I know, but I feel better asking. I'm moving forth. I think I'm just going to accept that I am  :crazy: this week.

• 2 weeks later...

What taper rate - the same as before, or slower? I'll need the start date too. ;)

Stick with the same, might take a break in a month again. Start date of today. Thank you.

Do you think I should go slower??

If you feel the taper rate was too fast before, it is better to go with slower taper rate rather than stop-starting all the time. get back to me with a revised rate, and I'll draw up the plan for you.

If you feel the taper rate was too fast before, it is better to go with slower taper rate rather than stop-starting all the time. get back to me with a revised rate, and I'll draw up the plan for you.

Yaaa, but I tapered off 30ml before I stopped. I think I want to go at the same rate.

Hi sugar,

Just reading up on your thread, and you are doing really good. Little setbacks happen. Don't let it get you down or anything. You are going to get there! Nothing wrong with a break here and there if things get weird :)

take care

-Scott

Hi Sugarlily,

Sorry, I got tied up testerday. Your new schedule is due to start tomorrow (22nd Sept.)

Here's your latest schedule. I've taken the liberty of slowing the taper rate a little. This means that you are less likely to need to stop again. In any case, you can always go faster than the schedule indicates if you feel it is going well.

Your old schedule (just in case).

I've taken the liberty of updating your signature to link to the new schedule.

As always, make 100ml each day, but consume just the amount indicated in the schedule.

Good luck.

Ok, cool, thank you!

I've been making the 100ml and leaving it one tupperware in the fridge and then pulling the amount I need when I take my dose. 100ml lasts me 2 days. Is that ok?