Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

In memory of Leon1468!

[ly...]

It is with great sadness that I write this now, my very dear friend Leon passed away last week after suffering an accident in April this year  :'(

Leon has been a member here at BB for 3 years and and we became good friends throughout this awful process, it breaks my heart that someone as nice as leon is no longer with us but i truly hope he finds peace now!

My thoughts are with his partner Oliver and his daughter now  :smitten:

leons last post on his blog explains more........

http://www.benzobuddies.org/forum/index.php?topic=12732.620

[78...]

:'( :'(

I talked to Leon several times and was also a good buddy when I first joined.

He sent me a postcard from Germany when he visited last October.

This is sad.

Billy.

I didn't interact much with Leon, but I remember well others commenting to me (that knew him better), that he was a great guy.

This is very sad news. Thank you for letting us know, Lynnie.

My condolences to you, Lynnie, Oliver, and to Leon's daughter and wider family and friends.

I am so sad to hear about Leon.  He was an amazing person, so caring and engaging.  This is terribly sad.  Sorry for your loss, lynn.

cdawg

It is with great sadness that I write this now, my very dear friend Leon passed away last week after suffering an accident in April this year  :'(

Leon has been a member here at BB for 3 years and and we became good friends throughout this awful process, it breaks my heart that someone as nice as leon is no longer with us but i truly hope he finds peace now!

My thoughts are with his partner Oliver and his daughter now  :smitten:

leons last post on his blog explains more........

http://www.benzobuddies.org/forum/index.php?topic=12732.620

So sorry Lynn, Oliver & loved ones everywhere.

Rest in peace .... (_)= cheers in heaven where the drinks are free.

Lynn,

Thank you for posting this, my friend.

Leon was so sweet! I'm deeply saddened that the world has lost such a lovely man. Life sure isn't fair. My condolences to all of Leon's loved ones, including you, Lynnie. x

I'm so sorry Lynnie for you loss. I did not know Leon but have read his last post and found it to be so sad as it was suffering so much. My deepest sympathy to his family.

Frannie 

Leon, I pray you have found the peace you were so desperately after my friend - you were a special person.  My thoughts are with your loved ones.

Springxxx

leon  was my best buddy and vic and i have just seen this news  :'(  we truly have broken down i will never forget you my dear friend all that pain and suffering getting off the dam effexor we were both on we had many a chat about them evil bastards  i did a cold turkey from. our sincere  condolences to your family  and partner may god be with you  r.i.p. mate will miss you on face book too, we can not get over this x caral /vic xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  you was a lovely man.

I am so sorry to hear the news. I use to see Leon in chat. He was so energetic and very kind to others. I always liked seeing him and hearing how he was doing. I am so sorry for his family and friends.

Rest in Peace

Love to you and your family,

Summer

• 2 weeks later...

:o      oh my god...seriously ????      He went through all of that pain only to have that happen ??  He was such a kind person. He was almost always happy in his posts. He seemed to be full of so much life and passion.    At least he has moved on from the pain of this lifetime. 

Lovely Greets Leon....Lovely Greets, man.

Chrisw