Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

want some reassurences

[ka...]

hello everyone,

i was on xanax 1 mg for 14 years.had very bad tolerence which i did not know it was the drug.i had dizzi,imbalance,anxiety,restlessness,panic attacks,sleep problems and agoraphobia.anyway when i came to know it was benzos i tried to stop them asap.but had to reinstate just after 7 days.then did a taper of 3 months at my own.after my last dose hell broke down ,i was constantly ill for 9 months,even could not able to fuction and walk.i had severe dp,dr,imbalance,insomnia,weakness.....things started to improve at 9 months.i could walk a bit.now i,m 13 months off,i feel far better than last times.

i still have jaw pain,tightness,numbness of teeth all the time and specially balance problems and dizzi when i walk.walking and doing things make me hard to coordinate and fuction.i just want to know if someone is facing the same problems while walking and doing things.pls share me and let me know it is withdrawal and it would heal......

thanx

kaiserzaid

Its a;; good bud, I a little over 16 1/2 months and now II finally feel like it's broke for me, like really broke, not perfect yet, but getting pretty darn close, the day will come fr you