Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

The Graphic I Created to Get my Doctor to Prescribe Valium...it worked!

[Sn...]

Wow Snookiebutt,

I too am drycutting but did print this off just in case....I

did mention if to my dr before and he wanted me to

get information to him...This is fantastic...

I just went to print it and it will only give me 1/2

the article.....

Thanks,

Pam

Hey.....

Good for you.  Hope the dr remembers that the taper is at YOUR pace.  I bought the Ashton Manual for my PCP so when I see him in January, he will have more info on the V crossover.  Plus, I will be very close to retirement and I know he wan't worry as much prescribing benzos where I won't be driving as much.

Go for it !

Real deal you will need to adjust your printer. Best to go to Fedex Kinkos and have them help you print it out using a color laser printer. My doc could have cared less at reading the whole Ashton manual but as soon as he saw this visual it made sense to him and he said "ok lets give it a shot"

I had the Ashton manual too but never even presented it.

I took two copies of the graphic in color. I gave him a copy and I had a copy and we read over it together. I had my script in 5 minutes and was out the door with a big smile!!!  :yippee:

Oyeah the other thing is that I never referred to it as "Valium" with my doctor. I always call it "Diazepam"

I find the word "Valium" is a negative term to most doctors. Keep this in mind too. Call it Diazepam not Valium!

Snookie!