Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

blood pressure?

[al...]

Did you check your own blood pressure at home or did a doctor check it?  My blood pressure has been low ever since being on the benzos.  My doctor said it is a result of them.

Hope you're doing better, at any rate.

(By the way, I bought a wrist BP monitor to check myself at home with, but it kept giving inaccurate results.  I talked to a nurse who said that most of the wrist monitors are not that good).

Just a little FYI ...

fg

ditto fishingguy (again :) )

My family has tried a couple of different bp machines for that reason, some are (or become) inaccurate.  You can take them into the doctor's office and have them check the calibration. 

Good luck

Good point, hbm.  I didn't think about that.  There is a local Medical Supply store not far from me that offers conventional BP monitors, but they are around $79 or so.  I guess that's not too expensive, but I just have more pressing things to use my money on right now.  I just know that my BP has been low ever since being on Klonopin, so I don't get too concerned about it.

fg