Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Bothered by the feeling of certain fabrics

[Ho...]

I've always hated the way certain fabrics feel. Like wool, and several other fabrics like polyester.

It hasnt bothered me much the past two years, but now, suddenly, it really bothers me again. Especially after I wash my hands and then touch those fabrics. It is like ive became super sensitive with a touch of OCD. Maybe it is OCD? It doesnt ruin, or control my day, but it is annoying.  :tickedoff:

Just wondering if there's anyone out there that can relate on this subject.....

I think it's just that all of your senses are super-sensative right now.

I've been wearing a lot of cotton/comfortable fabrics during the course of this detox.  I'm definitely more sensative to anything that touches my skin...since it feels slightly inflammed.  It's almost like an allergic reaction, but not quite.

I'm also jumpy at any sudden noises.  ...and of course, lights were a problem for a week or so.

I had the sensitivity in the early stages of withdrawal but it went away. Now its back, but different. Tonight I had to move my coffee table so I slid it on the carpet. Bad mistake lol. I hope this goes away soon. I never even knew so many phobias existed until I went through benzo withdrawal.  :o