Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Benzo free since October 21, 2011!!

[al...]

Congratulations Alaniscecelia,

What a wonderful feeling it must be to be free of these benzos.  Hope the rest of your journey is smooth.      :clap:    :clap:    :clap:      :balloon:

Popcornlady

I have been benzo free for 2 weeks now!!woohoo...getting better everyday! :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

alaniscecelia, wow, what a beautiful name!! congratulations on being poison free, true life to celebrate,rstud

I have been benzo free for 2 weeks now!!woohoo...getting better everyday! :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

congradulations!!!! i remember when you first came to the forum and the wonderful progress you have made

Congrats Alanis! I'll be meeting up with you on the other side in a couple more weeks.

http://i1187.photobucket.com/albums/z393/leslie0616/Just_Cuz_27.gif

Love,

Leslie

• 2 weeks later...
I think I know who you are from LLW and if you are, I'm like the only male there so maybe you can tell who I am. :P Anyway, I'm so proud of you. I remember you struggled so hard to come this far but you made it. Keep your head up and  keep going!

Congratulations, Alanis!!  That's wonderful news.  I'm glad to hear the anxiety is gone as well.  I really appreciate you sharing your success with a slow taper.

~POM  :)

Congrats Alanis! I'll be joining you next week.

Love,

Leslie

Oh this is sooooooooooooo freaking awesome!!!!you will make it!!I am super tired and sore still but all my sx are starting to go away!!love you!!

Congratulations, Alanis!!  That's wonderful news.  I'm glad to hear the anxiety is gone as well.  I really appreciate you sharing your success with a slow taper.

~POM  :)

aww thanks peace!!I am so happy to be free and onto healing!!

I think I know who you are from LLW and if you are, I'm like the only male there so maybe you can tell who I am. :P Anyway, I'm so proud of you. I remember you struggled so hard to come this far but you made it. Keep your head up and  keep going!

I am trying to figure out who you  are lol...write me there so i can  know, lol!!thanks!!

i really hope my anxiety and insomia is gone soon too. i cold turkied but was on for less then 2 months. Now i am at 4 weeks off, i can deal with everything except insomnia and anxiety sucks, keep us posted.

Congratulations Alaniscecelia,

What a wonderful feeling it must be to be free of these benzos.  Hope the rest of your journey is smooth.      :clap:    :clap:    :clap:      :balloon:

Popcornlady

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!SORRY IT TOOK LONG TO GET BACK..I HAVE NOT BEEN ON HERE!!I'M 6 WEEKS OFF TODAY!!THANK YOU FOR ALWAYS HELPING ME! :smitten:

alaniscecelia, wow, what a beautiful name!! congratulations on being poison free, true life to celebrate,rstud

AWWW THANKS RSTUD!!ITS WONDERFUL TO BE FREE!I'M 6 WEEKS OFF TODAY AND I JUST STARTED WORKING!IT SO HARD BUT I HAVE TO DO IT!!THANK YOU!! :smitten: