Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Hello and help

[Ka...]

So glad I found this site, my gp family or friends have no idea what im going through and it's comforting to see I'm not alone, I have a history with Valium

Hi, Kalma, and welcome to BenzoBuddies.

If you have a history with Valium, I am also glad you found this site.  ;D  Are you trying to get off of it?  You will find a lot of information and support here.  Make yourself at home and if you have any questions, just ask.  ;)

Your quite right Kalma this is a good site where everyone understands and wants to help you.  I feel the same as you my G.P does'nt understand anything about my withdrawal symptons as far as he is concerned once you stop the Benzo everything is fine. :o

Wow thankyou all, living without Valium feels very hard as I have gad and panic attacks as a result from a long history of chronic fatigue and antidepressants, valium I find barely works and the price I pay about a week later is too high(side effects/sensitivity to everything) at one point last year I was on 40mg a day just to function, why isn't there more education about this class of drug being put forward to doctors so that patients can avoid so much pain and suffering. I have been able to taper down to 0 and take only when I'm having a hardcore panic attack and can't calm down but just getting to this point without a doubt has been the hardest thing I've ever done in my life! I am starting to learn how to deal with this sometimes crippling anxiety and panic without Valium and want to be completey free of it forever. I feel as though I've miraculously stumbled across the right place for support here now which is a big relief. Thankyou