Important Survey - Please Participate ×

Hello and help

[Ka...]

So glad I found this site, my gp family or friends have no idea what im going through and it's comforting to see I'm not alone, I have a history with Valium

Hi, Kalma, and welcome to BenzoBuddies.

If you have a history with Valium, I am also glad you found this site.  ;D  Are you trying to get off of it?  You will find a lot of information and support here.  Make yourself at home and if you have any questions, just ask.  ;)

Your quite right Kalma this is a good site where everyone understands and wants to help you.  I feel the same as you my G.P does'nt understand anything about my withdrawal symptons as far as he is concerned once you stop the Benzo everything is fine. :o

Wow thankyou all, living without Valium feels very hard as I have gad and panic attacks as a result from a long history of chronic fatigue and antidepressants, valium I find barely works and the price I pay about a week later is too high(side effects/sensitivity to everything) at one point last year I was on 40mg a day just to function, why isn't there more education about this class of drug being put forward to doctors so that patients can avoid so much pain and suffering. I have been able to taper down to 0 and take only when I'm having a hardcore panic attack and can't calm down but just getting to this point without a doubt has been the hardest thing I've ever done in my life! I am starting to learn how to deal with this sometimes crippling anxiety and panic without Valium and want to be completey free of it forever. I feel as though I've miraculously stumbled across the right place for support here now which is a big relief. Thankyou