Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

strange dreams like matrix like

[37...]

[37...]

Has anyone had strange dreams that seems like you are in the matrix or something.

Like sliding down tubes, elevator feelings, and so on.

Wake up thinking you are going mad?

Thanks.

These dreams are acid trippy.

Im having some awful nights at the moment nearly finished tapering soon.  I can't get to sleep then when i do i dream bad things and wake up with a start this can go on most of the night.  The next day i feel like ive not had any sleep at all. :crazy:

I refuse to give these dreams any attention whatsoever, they are intense but total nonsense.

do yourself a favor Sigma and dont even think about em.  :boxer:

Hiya Sigma

I made a thread a little while ago "Bizzare Dreams".  Seems like a lot of people go through this symptom.  My dreams were really intense, and bizarre around 3-4 months but are getting a lot easier to cope with now.

-sam

Hey Sig, Yeah I have been getting those as well... I was once trapped in a 3d mario world and got lost and ended up in some dungeon, I opened the door and a a #$%^ing Naked clown with a chainsaw started running after me (think Texas chainsaw Massacre, but naked and a clown) ... Its funny now but in the dream world it scarred the crap out of me.

I am now 50 days off of Benzos and things have gotten better.