Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

other meds

[...]

Thought this was interesting enough to post,, was sent to me: Rody

Dangers of the 'other' drugs

The drug industry has issued a new warning over counterfeit meds sold online -- and I just have to laugh at one of the supposed "dangers."

They say meds bought online might contain rat poison -- and while that might sound like no laughing matter, it IS funny how rat poison is sold in "real" pharmacies every single day and no one says boo.

And no, it's not in the pest control aisle.

The popular blood thinner warfarin, given to millions every year, is really just rat poison -- actual rat poison -- and if you're going poison yourself, does it really matter if comes from a legit pharmacy or a shady online pill mill?

Here's a better solution: Stop splitting hairs and get yourself the heck off the rat poison, no matter were it's from!

Same goes for all the other meds. Contact the American College for the Advancement of Medicine to find a naturopathic physician near you who can get you feeling better than ever -- without a drop of poison.

Your poison control agent,

William Campbell Douglass II, M.D.

Thought this was interesting enough to post,, was sent to me: Rody

Dangers of the 'other' drugs

The drug industry has issued a new warning over counterfeit meds sold online -- and I just have to laugh at one of the supposed "dangers."

They say meds bought online might contain rat poison -- and while that might sound like no laughing matter, it IS funny how rat poison is sold in "real" pharmacies every single day and no one says boo.

And no, it's not in the pest control aisle.

The popular blood thinner warfarin, given to millions every year, is really just rat poison -- actual rat poison -- and if you're going poison yourself, does it really matter if comes from a legit pharmacy or a shady online pill mill?

Here's a better solution: Stop splitting hairs and get yourself the heck off the rat poison, no matter were it's from!

Same goes for all the other meds. Contact the American College for the Advancement of Medicine to find a naturopathic physician near you who can get you feeling better than ever -- without a drop of poison.

Your poison control agent,

William Campbell Douglass II, M.D.

rody, you hit the nail on the head. i just found out that some ad's have sodium flouride in them. sodium flouride is in most all "rat poisons"!!! I would like to know the chemistry of xanax and valium to see if it has changed over the years. maybe benzos have sodium flouride in them also. hitler and stalin gave sodium flouride to the prisoners to 'dummy" them up. we have all been poisoned and I'm sorry to say imho it's just the beginning,rstud

I get daily alerts from this dr.some are of interest some are not.However since i was a former prescript addict I am very careful of what goes in my mouth,I have been bb free since april and I am still struggling with different bouts of ailments,but i read each and every one,his posting is what showed me the light on Benzo's.