Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

new to the board

[su...]

Hi,

Just want to give a background about myself. I am a 26 year old female. Was just prescribed Klonopin(about 6 weeks ago) and totally in the dark about what benzos and Klonopin were really about. Now that I have done my research, I am scared to death to be on them but also afraid that without them my anxiety will spiral out of control again. I am here to get help and advice and read other peoples stories.

Thanks

Hi sunkisd302,

That's great that you have researched Klonopin early on and would like to learn more about benzos. Often times when someone reaches a tolerance level to a benzo, their anxiety issues actually become worse by a benzo. We're here to support you if you decide you want to taper off of the Klonopin. In my opinion, it's better to learn natural coping skill to learn how to deal with anxiety. Please let us know if you have any questions. Welcome of BenzoBuddies. :)