Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Rate your Experience with Benzos

[fi...]

Greetings,

I wasn't sure if this was the proper forum to place this information or not.  At any rate, you can add your withdrawal symptoms, side effects, etc. to www.askapatient.com for benzos.  If nothing else, this will help inform others of the dangers of them and what to expect during withdrawal.  Hope this helps.

Thanks.

fg

I just posted an answer to your reply for me in wantalife's post. I did not see this post at first. Sorry. I went to the website and took a peek but it discouraged me. In my case, I looked up Klonopin. I know things they don't know and it bothers me big time these people actually say it helps. These drugs should be banned.    Lucy

Yea, sites like that are tricky. 6 months into my benzo use... I would have rated Xanax just fine. Not great, not bad.  2 months off... I had a much

different story to tell, of course.  Probably a good idea for some of us to share our stories.

I think it takes at least 24 hours for you post to be displayed.  I have rated nearly all of the medicines I can think of (except Klonopin).  I plan on adding my Klonopin rating to warn people about this drug once I am off of it (perhaps before).

fg

[8d...]

I rated this a long time ago.

Klonopin, Ativan, Xanax, and Valium.

I did multiple ratings ;)

Billy.

PS- They were all a 1.. too bad there is no 0.

I thought this was a good idea fishingguy, so I did it!  If nothing else you could print out the responses and show them to your Doctor if they claim 'this never happens to other people', and even tho other people naively gave the various benzos high ratings, our inputs bring the overall rating score for the drug down.  Good job!

I love all the comments like "this stuff should be in the drinking water" and "this drug has saved my life."  I hope God has mercy on these people if they ever decide to stop these demonic substances.

Thank you fg,

I just rated my experience.  I've wanted to report this somewhere for some time, but didn't hadn't got around to searching for a place to report.  I hope it helps others before they end up here.

Benzohno