Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

[gr...]

Hey Colin,

I am actually an old member, who has a new email address.  I was taken off klonopin, 4.5 mgs. a day, in March of 2008, cold turkey by my doc.  It was the most horrible experience of my life.  I was also on 450 mgs. of Effexor XR.  I have been med free for 11 months now.  I am just beginning to function pretty well.  Have gone back to church regularly, take care of my 9 month old grand daughter several days a week and have experienced some incredible healing in my marriage and with my grown children.  More strides to look forward to.  Very thankful for your site and how you helped me through my horrendous withdrawal 3 years ago.  Hoping I can be of help to others now.

Hi gracelynn, Welcome to BenzoBuddies!

We're so very happy you've decided to come back and tell us how you're doing.  As you can see, there are many who have followed you in this journey, who need our help.  I'm glad things have gotten so much better for you, life is wonderful when it comes back, isn't it?

Pam