Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

HOW DO YOU COUNT THE DAYS , BY CALENDER YEAR OR BY WEEKS?

[he...]

How do you count your days from being off , by the weeks , days or months?

I count by the days I am off , May 30 2010 went c/t , Off now 18 Mths and 6 days today , tomorrow will be 18 Mths and 1 week off

I try not to count. It seems so far away. But I would have to say I go by months. I'm almost four months from c/t June 24th 2011 approximately 8am when I took my last dose and started searching the net for why I was having a nervous breakdown while taking Xanax to prevent it. Found out it was causing the symptoms, not preventing them. So my coping method is to try to ignore it and pretend it's not such a long recovery. It only works a little. But at a month out I thought it would never pass. I was tear shedding begging God for relief miserable. Now I'm almost four months out and it's tolerable. It's passing and before I know it, it'll be all behind me. As it will for all of us.