Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

head pressure

[...]

Help!  I just passed four months free and the head pressure is getting intolerable.  It seems to rotate from the top of my head to the temple area.  Sometimes I just feel like drilling a hole in my skull and releasing the pressure.  Any insights on head pressure?  Kyle

Kyle, I have this and have started taking the generic form of Zyrtec at Target (a little cheaper!) and it's really helped. What I'm not sure is, that I have seasonal allergies, and I don't know if my head pressure is a result of the allergies, the w/d or both.  If taking any other meds flares up your symptoms, this may not be a possibility for you but I wanted to share what has been helpful for me.

I got a lot of head pressure at the begining but now its easing off. It felt like a tight band round my head and sometimes my head was heavy.