Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

for the first time in 14 months, at this moment I feel like a normal person!

[sw...]

No joke, this is hands down the first time in the 14 months since I started this process that I've felt like a normal regular unafflicted person.  It's a great day outside.  I'm going to go for a walk.  This moment lies ahead for all of you, too.  Keep up the faith.

:)

Nice job, Sweet G!

Don't forget to write your story in the Success area! Just more proof that we all get there, eventually.  :)

Contrats!!!

That's awesome!

I had a pretty good window yesterday for the first time in a couple of months. It was amazing! I felt this positive energy coursing through my veins, driving me to get out and experience life.

I can only imagine how much I will be able to appreciate life once this is over.

Nice job, Sweet G!

Don't forget to write your story in the Success area! Just more proof that we all get there, eventually.  :)

Contrats!!!

Once this is the norm rather than the exception I definitely will.

;)