Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

When will it get better?

[...]

Hi all. I have been suffering for 18 months. I am losing my stamina. I was so sick last night, again. I am growing more weak psychologically and physically. Very Tired. Not able to sleep due to being physically ill. Never going back...anybody feel like this? What do you do?

Bear

Boy you've sure withdrew a lot of poison out of your body. Hang in there. It's been 18 months sense you've taken anything? How long were you on all these meds? That can play a roll on healing.

Are you seeking therapy or anything? If you feel too bad, I always recommend seeing a Dr. to rule anything out.

God Bless and hang in there. =)

Hi all. cnotr. I am withdrawing now. In the past I was also given cymbalta, buspar, wellbutrin, amitriptyline, zoloft, trazadone. The doc said I NEEDED it to make me feel better. There was NOTHING wrong with me! I thought, he must know something I don't, so I took it. I think he got gifts from the companies. I was once on a total of 17 drugs at one. Now I'm almost done with clonazepam and then I have the pain med. You see, I have really good insurance, so he was constantly telling me that I may be sick. He kept sending me for all of these expensive tests. He kept putting me on the newest medicines. I now realize he was getting kickbacks from the drug companies and the hospital. I ended up on disability after a very successful career. 

Bear