Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Feeling much better today!

[cn...]

I don't know what's going on, it's just been so UP & DOWN, UP & DOWN.

My days are typically anxious! Then about 8pm every night I start feeling much better, and almost normal.

I feel a bit more clear headed today, cognition-wise. Very comfy and relaxed. Slept good last night too. Was my 2nd night on 7.5mg Remeron.

It didnt give me a panicky sleep like the night before.

I'm still at .125mg ativan, and tonight is my last night on .125mg. Tomorrow night I'm down to .0625. Yes... I'm going one more week.

Can't hurt.

Today though I woke up feeling good! Tired! Didnt want to get out of bed, but had to get to work. Today has just been a good day so far!

I'm not ruminating too much about my w/d... and had a good meeting. It's about 45 degrees outside!!! So cold!!! lol. But the heat is on today in my office

and I just feel comfy and good. =)

Is this a window? A sign of healing?? =)

Hi cnotr,

Have you considered starting a blog?  Those are a great way to record your daily symptoms and observations, as well as get feedback from your Buddies.  Just a thought.

Pam

Hi cnotr,

I just happen to be perusing the blogs and progress logs right now, as well as following some bb's such as yourself and notice that you have a progress log (only you can write in there I gather) but perhaps not a blog where others can offer you support.  Maybe I missed it.  I was looking around thinking of starting a blog.  I connect with your difficulty staying away from bb. I feel obsessed with withdrawal, constantly ruminate about it and try to stay away from here at times and at other times find great comfort.  It's difficult.

I am glad  you are having a window today. More windows for all! I had one yesterday, perhaps today- the first in 14 days.

Hey benzohno,

Glad you had a good day yesterday. Yeah it's hard to get off of here. I'm going to see my psychologist in about 6 days, and I will discuss this with him, about my obsession and fixation on this site. I feel like it just keeps me drawn in to my self too much... and i know focusing too much on ourselves and our sensations etc. can be mentally bad!!! and can cause further anxiety and angst.

I gotta break this bad habit. Yet I know how you feel... it's so comforting at times too. But sometimes we just have to learn to drop things like this, like we do our pills.

So hopefully one of these days, I'll get burnt out of benzo buddies and find something else to focus on besides myself...