Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Skin burning!

[Go...]

did any of you have skin burning in tolerance wd or while tapering and it went away? I'm like Pam, when I CT and was off K for 40 days I had the bad chills but no skin burning. I've read a few post on here of people that have it several months after they are off. I have it now and I should be starting my taper soon.

Just thought I would ask.

Thanks

I was on xanax, then ativan and I had BAD BURNING in my whole body. I did not even put it together for three years that it was xanax that caused this the first time I took it for a short period of time.

Now I have been tapering Valium for 3 months and the burning has decreased quite a bit! :yippee:

Love,

S

Hi Godsgrace,

Although I'm not having it now, I had it when I tapered too quickly before. Mine was all located in my scalp. But it didn't start until after I had been off for 3 months (I have since reinstated because I was having all sorts of problems and now I am tapering slow and feeling much better). But I have read it many places so it must be a common symptom. Blessings to you.

amb

I had burning skin for well over a year. It still comes and goes a bit but never lasts long and doesnt really bother me that much anymore.