Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Bad attacks.

[Sh...]

Uhm could really use some support... Having bad attacks...

I thought I figured it out but it seems that what was helping me Noratriptalyne has caused panic attacks for me last night. I am scared I cannot take it.

Edit:  Removed blog link which contained personal information.

Hello Shawn,

I've moved your post to Withdrawal and Recovery Support, since members are only allowed on Introductory thread.  I've also edited it to remove your blog link, since it contained personal information.  We don't allow the posting of personal information on this forum to protect your privacy. 

Hopefully others will be along soon to offer their support.

Pamster

Oh, Im sorry. What part of the blog was bad?  I can edit it to comply... sorry this is my first forumn.. and blog for that matter

Hi Shawn,

Your blog isn't bad, but it contains your real name, and we discourage the sharing of personal information, it's for your protection. 

I understand, if I removed my real name would that be acceptable? I was given advice to make a blog earlier today and I wanted to comply with that.

Hi Shawn,

Yes, if you could remove your real name, that would be just fine.  You know, we have a Buddie Blogs section where people write about what they're going through, it's a great way to make friends too.  Here's the link if you'd like to start one here. http://www.benzobuddies.org/forum/index.php?board=88.0

I'm sorry you're feeling so awful, did you have panic attacks before going on benzo's?

Hey Pam, I will remove my name and make a blog on the link you gave me, I thought I was supposed to make a blog. then direct people >.< will grab stuff off it and post it there with proper edits.

to answer your question no I did not have panic attacks before the benzos. I was actually pretty healthy before all this.

Hey Shawn111. Sorry you are having some bad attacks. What was the reasoning you were put on benzos? How much have you been taking and for how long?

I had one major panic attack one night about a week ago. It was so scary. And I don't typically have panic attacks. Atleast NOTHING like the one I had.

Crazily enough, I was able to shake it off, take a shower and hop in bed and sleep! I beat the fear of that thing. It left my body shaking so bad... it was intense. I'll never forget the hot/cold sweating, the dread, the feeling of wanting to vomit, this HOT FIRE BREATH type sensation coming out of my throat and mouth, The disorientation... it was INTENSE!

I was actually "phew... whooo..." to the nurse I had on the phone with me going through it... like I just got off some CRAZY @SS rollercoaster ride from Hell and back. But I was also very proud of myself for making it through without even thinking about taking a rescue dose. Nope, I moved on.

Luckily I only had one. I bet yours stop soon too. =) Hang in there.