Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

made my decision

[al...]

After thinking on this a while, and finding extra pills leaving me w/252 pills, I've decided to milk titrate my. 5mgs klonopin (once I get down to .5mgs a day). I will use 100mls of whole milk, and reduce by 5mls (at once) every 10 days. The way I figure this will use 200 pills, and if I need to hold longer at any dose I have 52 pills to play with. How does that sound? Therefore, the titration will take approx 200 days.

Hope it works out well for you.  Maybe someone else familiar with titration can chime in here and give you some advice, as I am doing dry cuts with my Klonopin and plan on using a compounding pharmacy for smaller doses of Klonopin than I can cut (if necessary) towards the end before I jump.

Wishing you well ...

fg

I'm glad you have enough pills to titrate and it looks like you will be going about 1/2 as fast as the norm so that should really minimize symptoms.  However, I do wonder about the advisability of cutting 5 ml every 10 days rather than 1/2 ml every day.  Generally one of the advantages of titrating is the ability to make teeny reductions daily (or every other day) rather than a "chunk" every 10-14 days.  It's your titration, though, so you need to do what you think will be best for you.  Good luck.  :thumbsup: