Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Never thought I could do this!

[An...]

Thought I'd share a little inspirational story.

Today I ran a half marathon, averaging a 10 min mile, today I am also down to .15mg of klonopin from .5mg (was on for over 1 year). I've had some really crappy days, so never in a million years did I think I'd be able to traing for a half marathon while tapering. Well, I did! My legs are burning, but I feel so accomplished!

Just know you will beat this!

Love and healing to all ;D

Well done ! I am not up to running yet but i am riding my bike a few miles most days now and feel better for

it. I could'nt of done that a few months ago lol

But well done Anna, have a nice bubble bath for those aches !  :thumbsup:

Xx

It's what i said in the chat that you need to exercise and have stuff to keep you busy it does help as you achieve goals you feel like you can push through. but i was bashed by responses like "this is a chemical problem and won't be resolved by being postive". True but you can make easier but if the people in the chat chooses to sit and wait this through I guess that's there choice.